𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖗

——————𝒴/𝒩'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋——————

I'm not quite sure how I got here, but I ended up in my room sitting behind Baji, braiding his hair. With Draken behind me...braiding mine.

"You have such nice hair Baji, seems you've been taking care of it well." I said

"Heh, thanks! I always take time to condition!" He stated.

You giggle "I can tell, thank you both for coming over today. I was honestly feeling a little lonely." You said.

"It's no problem love. We've both been wanting to spend time with you. And why were you lonely? Takemitchy not spending time with you?" Draken said.

"Ah, it's not his job to entertain me all the time. He needs to spend time with Hina too, those two mean a lot to each other." You said, adding a little giggle to the end of your sentence when you remembered the day Takemichi told you he was dating Hina. He looked like a tomato but was so proud at the same time. He believed he took the next step in becoming a "real man".

"So understanding Y/N-Chan! That's what I love about you~" Baji said, turning around and pulling you into a hug.

"Hey asshole! Stop moving her around you're gonna mess up my braid!" Draken yelled.

You lay Baji's head on your lap and start massaging his scalp. He melts into you and starts snuggling into your lap. You like this, hanging out with them. You think they're good people, delinquents with honor, that's a funny concept, eh?

                    ——-𝓑𝓪𝓳𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥——-

Her hands are so soft. I love being with her like this, even if Draken is intruding in on it. I smirk at him and hear him scoff in jealousy before going back to braiding Y/N's hair.

I melt into her lap once again and start daydreaming. What if we got married? She would make such a cute housewife. I'd come back from fights all battered and bruised and she would fix me up, placing kisses on my treated cuts. I hum in pleasure at the fantasy- a fantasy that I will aim to make reality one day.

Speaking of bruises, that's how we got here in the first place, Draken got in a fight with some kids in a rival gang. Y/N has officially become our medic. So I ended up taking him here, she patched him right up. Being reminded of that takes me back to my housewife fantasy.

'I wonder how she'll feel about having my babies-'

My thoughts are interrupted as the door to her room swings open, making Y/N stop massaging my scalp, causing me to groan in annoyance. 

We all look to the door.

                     ——-𝟥𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱———

Mikey comes strutting into the room, with Takemichi and Emma following close behind him.

"Ah, no fair! I wanna play with Y/N's hair. Draken, move!" Mikey says, pushing Draken out of the way.

Baji groans into Y/N lap from the disruption, making her let out a giggle and continue scratching his scalp. 

"Hey Emma" you smile and wave at her.

"Hi Y/N! I actually came here asking if you wanted to go shopping with me and Hina," she glares towards Mikey, Draken, Baji, and Takemichi. "Without them." She finishes.

"Oh, I'd love to-" you started.

"No way Emma! I just got here!" Mikey said. Takemichi sweat dropping in the background with Draken patting his back.

"She already agreed! It's official!" Emma said, excited.

"Eh- didn't you say you came here to talk to them about the fight?" Takemichi asked.

"What fight?" Baji asked, the sounds being muffled by your lap.

Mikey cleared his throat, beginning to speak with a more serious tone. "We have a fight scheduled with Moebius. They messed with Pah-chins friend. And as minor as that seems, we can't let it go. That's not what family does"

"Hell yeah!" Baji said, getting amped up.

"Takemitchy, Y/N. I want you two to be there." Mikey asked- no, demanded.

You and your brother gulp before nodding.

~~~~~<3~~~~~time skip~~~~~<3~~~~~

~~~~~𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓂𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱~~~~~

I wave goodbye to the guys as my sister gets ready to leave with Emma. As much as I worry about having to change the future, I feel the need to be concerned about Y/N. I really don't like the way the Toman members act around her, almost...manipulative. Maybe I'm overthinking it but I'm going to be keeping a close eye on her. She should be fine now though, it's just Hina and Emma after all.

"E-Eh-?!" I yelp, startled when I feel a tap on my back.

"Wow Takemichi, you seem really tense. Is something bothering you?" Hina asked from behind me, did she just come in without knocking? WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND DOING THAT THESE DAYS, DOES PRIVACY NOT EXIST?!

"A-ah, no, I'm fine." I lie.

"Well, I should get going with the girls! Remember our plans to meet up Sunday though, okay Takemichi?" Hina gives me a heartfelt smile, to which I gladly return.

I wave the girls goodbye from the door, seemingly finding a state of peace of mind. Little did I know there would be someone following them.

~~~~~~<3~~~~~~

817 words

-

Unedited