ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟:

3rd person POV

'My feet hurt'

Thought the H/C girl as she continued walking the streets, plastic bags in tow.

She had taken a trip in the city to buy some supplies for the gang, medical supplies, snacks, duct tape and what not.

It had been a long day for Y/N, after everything that had happened with Baji all of Toman had been kept on their toes, no one knows what Mikey has planned.

This was her last stop, the drug store. She walked inside while setting some of the heavy plastic bags on the cart, releasing the weight and pressure on her arms. She breathed a small breath of relief at the feeling.

She continued to browse the isles and pick up the necessary pain killers.

She looked so pretty, like a mess.

That's what he thought at least.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

He made the mistake of saying that out loud, alerting his black haired best friend that had been searching for him.

"Who the hell are you talking to? Where have you been?" Baji interrogated Kazutora, looking around for who or what he was possibly stalking.

"Nothing to worry about," Kazutora avoided the subject.

"Are you ready for the initiation? They aren't going to make it easy..." He successfully managed to divert Baji's attention away from his friend's obsession.

"I'm aware. And you know that I'll do whatever's necessary, no matter who they bring in." The black haired male said, full of determination. 

Kazutora nodded in response, walking in the opposite direction while continuing to make pointless conversation. As the passed the drug store he took one more glance over at her to see her talking to the cashier. She was laughing and seeming to have pleasant small talk with the stranger(?). He grimaced before returning to a blank expression and being on his way.

~♡~

"You gotta plan yet?" Draken panned over to Takemichi.

"W-what are you talking about why would I?" The blond questioned.

"Tsk. So you're really just gonna sit there and let Mikey do all the thinking? Can't you see he's stressed out? How selfish Takemitchy." Mitsuya added while Draken snickered.

At this point they were so bored they had nothing better to do than mess with the blond boy. Mikey hasn't said a word since they arrived at the shrine, he simply sat near a corner, pondering.

"Should we...ask him?" Takemichi questioned the Toman division leaders, to which they simply shook their heads.

"He'll snap out of it soon and tell us." Yasuhiro muttered.

"I sure hope so, I have better things to do." Draken grumbled, he seemed to be more irritable today for whatever reason. Takemichi took note to keep a distance from the tattooed male, for his own safety.

Valhalla had the opposite problem, their sanctuary was buzzing with noise as they rounded up the new recruits.

Hanma sat on a busted up leather couch in the back, debating on their next move.

"They have less members, we'll get through them no problem." One of the higher-ups muttered under their breath.

"But they have Mikey, and his lapdog for that matter- plus we're not the only ones with new recruits, dumbass." Another captain argued.

"Leave Mikey to me, Draken should be easy enough to distract." Hanma spoke up, silencing his members.

"They still have a few advantages. What about that H/C girl? She seems like a screamer, might make trouble." Another captain spoke up.

A smile made it's way to Hanma's face as he hugged a pillow and fell backwards on the couch. He rolled from side-to-side giggling like some lovesick schoolgirl.

The rest of the members sat in silence out of shock, they had never seen their leader act like this before - then again - they haven't known him for that long.

"My Y/N. Y/N, Y/N, Y/N~" he muttered her name over and over like a chant.

"The girl? Captain?" They questioned only to have him nod and giggle once again.

They cringed.

This was becoming obnoxious.

All of the sudden their leader groaned, throwing the pillow across the room and collapsing back onto the couch dramatically.

"I want to see her again...it's been so long..." He continued to pander, successfully getting on his gang's nerves.

"Go find her." He demanded, leaving the members taken aback.

"But she's with Toman sir, we hardly know anything about her-" One captain argued, afraid that if they let this girl in it would make trouble, as she could potentially tell their enemy everything they were trying to keep hidden.

"Blah! Don't care, didn't ask." Hanma mocked his captain.

"You're all boring. I need her to keep me company." 

The members surrounding him sighed, they had seen that their leader wouldn't give up until he had this girl in his arms.

Did Kisaki approve of this?

~♡~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't get this chapter out sooner, things have been really busy and I realized I haven't updated since January.

I'm sorry if this chapter was short, I promise to work on another one soon! I felt bad about leaving for months without giving you any content.

I hope you enjoyed!

See you in the next chapter.