Chapter Five: Moebius

Y/N's POV—————-<3

I watched as Takemichi started crying and screaming at the few members of Toman. We sat in what appeared to be an abandoned parking garage. I wasn't too sure, all I knew was that stopping this fight meant a lot to my brother.

"PLEASE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU CAN'T FIGHT MOEBIUS!" Takemichi yelled.

Pah-chin lost his temper and threw a punch at my brother, bloodying his nose. It irritated me, Takemichi was only trying to help. I took a step forward only to be held back by someone's arm.

I look over my shoulder to see the arm belonged to Peh-Yan. I didn't push him away though.

"Let them work this out on their own, Y/N-san." Peh stated.

'He has a point' I thought

I turned my head away from him, giving a small nod. I look over at Mikey and Draken, them seeming to have the same idea. Mikey looked over at me, seemingly with a look of sympathy. He took slow strides to me and stopped right next to my ear.

"I know how you feel, it sucks seeing your brother get beat up, yeah?" He whispered in my ear.

"...Has that happened to you before, Mikey-kun?" I asked.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Draken slightly stiffen.

Mikey gave me a sad smile before patting the top of my head lightly. 

"I'll tell you about it later, just stay out of trouble for now, kay? You might need to patch up Takemitchy when this is over." Mikey told me. Placing his hand on my right shoulder, Peh-Yan, not letting go of my left.

'Why aren't they letting go of my shoulders?' I thought, a bead of sweat dripping down the side of my face.

Pah-Chin was about to throw another punch at Takemichi, until we heard multiple footsteps coming towards us.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Pah-Chin gritted his teeth as he saw Osanai enter with the rest of Moebius behind him.

"Well, well, well, we heard you middle school brats have been talking shit lately, you must think you're pretty tough, huh?" Osanai said, smirking throughout his sentence.

"We came here to teach you a lesson, stay still like good little brats, and maybe we won't go so hard on ya." Another Moebius member spoke up.

Everyone looked over to Mikey, to see if he would say anything. To their surprise he stayed silent, going back to sitting in the spot he was prior. Seemingly unbothered.

"Heh, you surrendering already?! That's no fun!" Osanai said.

Takemichi was about to speak up until Pah-Chin went flying at Osanai. Osanai dodged the attack, kicking Pah-chin harshly in the stomach. Takemichi went to interfere before Peh-Yan restrained him.

"Don't, Takemitchy. This is Pah-Chin's fight." Peh-Yan said.

Takemichi wasn't convinced, still stress-sweating bullets. Biting his nails.

"Don't underestimate him, Takemichi. He's our third division captain and our best brawler." Peh-Yan stated confidently.

Unfortunately, just as he said that, Pah-Chin got slammed to the ground, blood dripping from his mouth as he coughed violently. The Toman members- excluding Mikey- all winced, but still not trying to show any sign of fear or weakness.