🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄻🄴🅅🄴🄽: 🄲🄾🄼🄵🄾🅁🅃

3𝔯𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔬𝔳

The heart monitor beat steadily as the blond male held the hand of the H/C girl beside his bed as  she lovingly drew circles on the top of his hand with her thumb. 

Draken is supposed to be released from the hospital tomorrow, Toman was overjoyed to find out that their vice-captain was okay. But they couldn't stay with him all day, considering they had things they had to take care of on their own. Y/N hasn't seen him much, despite being at the hospital that night of the incident. So she decided to visit him today. And that's how they got in this position.

"Ya know..." Draken started, causing Y/N to look over at him.

"I hear these hospital beds are very durable...I think it could withstand a lot of our...activities. Don't ya think?" He teased the girl in a half-joking manner.

She chuckled before answering "I don't think the nurses would be very happy about that. Especially considering they have to change the sheets to these beds." She responded.

"Tsk, was just a suggestion." They both chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"But for real, you should come over to my place more. I really would like to try some things with you" he said sternly, the change in tone causing Y/N to tense.

"Uhh, well, I don't know if-" she started before being cut off.

"So you're saying you don't want to do it with me? I thought you liked me, Y/N, did you lie to me?" He leaned in closer to her, internally smirking.

He knew what he was doing.

"No...it's just that-" she was cut off again by Draken.

"Then come over to my house sometimes this week, I promise I'll make it feel good." He demanded.

Y/N didn't get a chance to reply before Takemichi came strolling into the room wearing a...rather douchie-looking outfit.

"HEY, HEY, HEY! What's up guys?" He greeted.

Draken and Y/N deadpanned, before busting out in a fit of laughter.

"W-WHATS WITH THE GET UP?" Draken wheezed, hardly being able to form a sentence.

"E-EH? You don't like it?! Y/N, I look cool! Right?" Takemichi turned to said girl, only to see tears of laughter welling up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I just...I can't." She finally got out, practically wheezing in between words.

"Seriously! You fight one dude and think you're the shit!" Draken continued to poke fun at the boy.

Takemichi turned his head down in disappointment and embarrassment. Causing Y/N to slightly feel bad for him, in her defense, the outfit was awful.

"Oh, and by the way," Draken started to speak, causing Takemichi to lift his head back up and look towards him.