𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: ~𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨~

𝔗𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔦'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

Myself, Y/N, and Hina had arrived at the festival. Standing in front of it, still waiting for Draken and Emma. I was wearing my casual clothes, while Hina and Y/N wore matching yukatas. I looked over at them to see them both holding hands.

'Suddenly I feel like the third wheel...' I thought.

"Yo!" Draken shouted over to us, making us all aware of his presence.

"Hi guys!" Emma greeted us, dressed in a blue yukata.

"Hey, you look nice Emma-Chan!" Hina complemented the blond girl.

"Mhm!" Y/N agreed with a smile.

"Yeah, hey guys!" I finally greeted them back.

'Others have noticed my delayed responses lately, I can't help it. I've been in deep thought about this time traveling thing. This is the day Draken is supposed to die. I HAVE to stop it, no matter what. But...what do I do about Hina?..." I thought to myself once again, only snapped back to reality once Emma started talking again.

"See! They think I'm cute! Why don't you ever compliment me Draken?" Emma scolded him, him rubbing the back of his neck until his eyes snapped down to Y/N and Hina- more specifically, their hands.

"Why are you two holding hands?" He questioned the two girls.

"Eh- oh, well, I just didn't want Y/N getting lost is all."

"Whatever, she's not a kid. She's old enough to know not to get lost." Draken huffed.

He seemed...jealous?

'But why? Doesn't he see how crazy Emma is about him?' I sweat dropped.

"Uh...let's just head inside." Emma said, trying to ease the tension.

——<3——

Dᵣₐₖₑₙ'ₛ ₚₒᵥ   (Slight nsfw warning ⚠️ once again)

We were all sitting around a table, eating candied apples. I was seated in between Emma and Y/N. The two girls were talking to each other while Takemitchy and his girlfriend conversed. My hand was once again placed on Y/N's thigh, slightly stroking up and down from time to time. I wasn't going to try anything risky- this time. However...once I get her alone...

I smirked slightly as I bit into my apple, the sweet and sour taste filling my mouth.

'I can think of someone else that would taste sweete-' I started to think, before Emma started talking to me.

"Draken-Kun, are you okay? You've been pretty quiet, is something bothering you?" Emma asked, concern written on her features.

"Hm? Oh I'm fine." I brushed Emma off, continuing to stoke Y/N's lower thigh.

'She doesn't seem to mind this time. That's good. She should get used to being touched by me after all. She's mine. She needs to learn how to act like it.' I thought.

I looked over to my right, to see Y/N munching on a caramel apple. I smiled a little, seeing how much she was enjoying it.

The way she wrapped her lips around a small portion of it- the way the caramel dripped down the side of her lips- the way her tongue would poke out and lick it away.

I could feel something rising. 

"Fuck..." I said out loud.

"Uhh, Draken-Kun...you sure you're okay?" Takemichi asked me.