𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸: 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓰

You sweatdropped 'Last thing I thought would happen today was joining a gang...' you thought. Suddenly you felt an arm wrap around your shoulder.

"Hey there! Glad Mikey managed to rope another one into our little family!" A guy with a pink afro said. 

'He seems happy...a little too happy'

"Yeah, would have never guessed you were related to Takemitchy. From what we've heard you seem pretty badass." A man with long black hair told you.

You chuckled "thanks-"

"HEY! I CAN BE BADASS!" Takemichi yelled.

They ignored him and continued pestering with you with questions, asking your name and introducing themselves as well. They all seemed far to friendly for gang members. You kept your thoughts silent though.

^^^^𝑀𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓎𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱^^^^

Y/N is pretty interesting, I hope she can fight. I have mixed feelings about her joining though, I've only known her for about an hour but yet I have this sense of need to protect her, to shield her. She turns and smiles as me. I like her smile, she has a pretty smile. Ahh, there I go again. I must be creeping her out with my staring.

Still, I hope one day we can get to know each other better, maybe even become close. I can see why Mikey took a liking to her, she is rather cute, I must admit. I wonder which division she'll be in.

I'm interrupted by my thoughts when Takemitchy shoves past me, seemingly finding some new found confidence. Nothing like from when we first met.

"Excuse me, but I'll be taking MY sister home now. It's getting late and we should get going." Takemitchy stated

I crack a small smile when they both turn to walk away. Just before they descend the stairs Y/N turns to us and bows. 

"Thank you very much for having me. I'll try to live up to your expectations, but no promises." She said. A few of us shared a chuckle.

"See you all tomorrow." Her and Takemichi said before leaving.

Baji started to walk after them so I grabbed the back of his jacket, stopping him from leaving.

"Awhhhhh, I wanted to talk to her more..." Baji said, pouting. 

I roll my eyes and then Mikey speaks up.

"We'll be getting to know her 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 well. Soon"

I didn't like the tone of voice he used.

~~~~~<3~~~~~

375 words

Unedited.

See you in the next chapter 

(Please feel free to point out any mistakes I made, I like advice and it would help me out a lot. Thank you. :) )