𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇: "𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉"

——-𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆V-——

I waited outside of the middle school patiently, waiting for the H/C girl to exit the building. As I was waiting I saw Takemitchy and his wifey walking out. Taking notice that Y/N wasn't with them, I decided to go ahead and ask.

"OI, Takemitchy, you leaving without your sister?" I asked.

"I- oh- well...I promised to hang out with Hina today and we'll...Y/N's classes get out later than mine." Takemichi answers.

"Kinda irresponsible for you to leave your sister to walk home like that alone, Takemitchy." I said in a slightly bitter tone. I couldn't stand to think about what would happen if she walked home at night by herself, all vulnerable to someone being able to take advantage of her.

"He's right Takemichi!" Hina scolds him, smacking him on the back of the head.

"O-ow! Well...would yo-" he started.

"I'll walk her home." I said sternly.

Takemichi was about to open his mouth again until a soft voice broke through the awkward silence we all shared.

"Ah, that's very nice of you Mistu. Thank you." Y/N said, giving me a soft smile.

I felt my heart thump inside of my chest, there's her smile again...

Hina and Takemichi waved goodbye to Y/N, starting to walk away.

"Stay safe Y/N!" Takemichi yelled to his sister.

She nodded and started to walk with me in the direction of her home. I'm sure to her it seemed like she was leading me there. But I already knew where she lived. I've been there quite a few times already. I wonder if she's noticed her missing shirts yet.

I look down to her hands, out of the blue grabbing one of them and continuing to walk straight. I look over slightly and notice her staring at our interlocked hands and I smirk slightly.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"Um, no. It's nothing. I've just never held hands with anyone before, besides my brother of course, when he would walk me to school with him...as kids of course!" She adds on to the end of her sentence, making me chuckle a bit.

"Do you mind?" I ask her.

She looks towards me, giving me a small smile "No, not at all."

We go back to walking. My mind beginning to wander. 

'Her hand is so soft, I'd love to hold it like this all of the time. Even when we're sleeping.' I began to stroke the side of her hand with my thumb, her doing the same, making me melt a little inside.

'She said she's never done this with someone before, it makes me so happy to know that I'm her first. Since she's never held hands before than she most likely has never gotten kissed either. Oh how I'd love to take that first from her as well. I wouldn't want to scare you though, my pretty bird.'

The sun begins to set and we lean against each other slightly, enjoying the comfortable silence as we approach closer to her home. 

'I don't want you to go home, I want you to stay with me. Sleep in my bed, wear my clothes, eat my cooking. I want to share everything with you.' I think to myself.

We make it to her house and walk up the steps to the door, she takes out her house keys and begins to unlock the door. She gets it open and turns to me.

"Thank you for walking me home Mitsuya, you know you didn't have to." She told me.

I internally grimace at the second part of her sentence. She doesn't understand, I DID have to. But I managed to put on an outward smile, holding up her hand, that I never let go of, closer to my chest.

"I wanted to." I told her.

I leaned in close to her, her not moving from her place, I moved closer, seemingly closing in to her lips about to steal her first kiss...

Until I realized how pissed Mikey would be. He's probably watching right now.

I kissed her cheek, as much as I wanted to go for her lips, we are out in the open, where 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 could see us. I turned back to her face, smiling at the light coat of pink that dusted her cheeks.

"Can I get one too?" I ask, pointing to my cheek.

She snaps out of her trance before giggling a little and placing a peck on my cheek.

——-<3——

A/N

This was honestly just a filler chapter before the fight with Moebius. I hope you guys are ready! I'll see you in the next chapter! 

737 words

-

Unedited