Ch: 10 Training.

****************************************

Hey everyone, still on spring break and loving it. I can't help but fear about returning to school in five days. Man, you have no idea how much of a burning hate I hold for my school, the teachers there, and the ass hole students there. But it's not healthy to dwell on it. I'm on break so I gotta enjoy it. God knows how much i'll be wishing I was still on break in a few days lol. Anyways here is CH 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Lucy

The air was still through out the whole castle once more. I had nothing to do but think of my life and how badly I tend to fail at it. I don't want to pull through on this sorry existence of mine. The daughter of a rich man, living the life of royalty decided to throw it all away by running away and joining her dream guild. It was all to good to be true. Almost like a fairy tale. Is there really such a thing anymore?

But who am I kidding. If I stayed locked up in that mansion I wouldn't be any happier, if only I could feel happiness once more. Having to live a life of secretes and silence, no one to love and care for is no life at all.

I ungainly got out of bed after my deep thought. I threw on the same outfit I had on before I changed for the banquet. The pink bow was the highlight of everything that morning. It's like thats the only reason i've pulled threw this long. The bow represented my soul. Everythng has been corrupted by darkness but theres this tinny light trying to hold on.

Well, time to put on a good show. I walked out of the room with a straight face. I walked down the long spiral staircase and exited the castle feeling the suns warmth apon my pale skin.

I walked along the grassy pathway and followed the familiar surroundings to wear I thought the training area was. Good thing I have a photographic memory or else I wouldn't be able to get around.

Once I caught sight of the training area I reluctantly walked onto the big patch of land. The grass had been swept from this area, leaving only dry dirt. I was the first to arrive. I walked to the middle of the training area and took deep breaths, trying to slow down my heart beat. My hands were shaking and my knees began to get week. I knew with this power I'd be holding would cause trouble to my loves ones.

Earlier on, I was willing to get this over with. I just wanted to learn these forsaken powers and be done with it but now, a part of me despises learning it.

I waited for hours. The sun slowly began to set and there was still no sing of the black wizard Zeref. Wind coming from the west started to pick up and it got cold.

I turned and walked off the platform kicking dirt while slowly disappearing into the tall grass.

"Hold it right there Heartfilia." a male voice said causing me to stop in my tracks.

I turned around and saw Zeref. His arms were crossed and he was standing were I had stud all day.

"Look who decides to show up for his own trianing lesson." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Couldn't you just create a huge army of destructive demons like Deliora and destroy the Fiore that way. Why waist your time on a girl like me?" I said annoyed at everything.

"Because that would be too easy. Who would suspect a beautiful young lady being the destroyer of human kind." he responded "I've watched you all day long up there in that tree" he said pointing to the gaint oak tree several yards away.

"Why?" I asked.

"To see if you'd cooperate and stand here all day." He said in a teasing voice

This whole situation was pissing me off.

"Plus it would be better to train at night" he added

"You couldn't have told me that ahead of time!?" I yelled, dark energy increasing in my body.

"Aw, very good. Your magic power level is rising and it's making it harder for your emotions to dissipate. That's probably why your feeling upset." he said smiling at me

He was right, I didn't realize till now I had, had a sudden outburst of emotions.

"Your inner goodness is a strong fighter. I can tell it wants to break free." he paused, "let's not allow that shall we, back to the training", he continued on.

"With this magic you now hold, you don't have to chant any spell. The essence of evil dwells inside you. If you want it, then make it come out." he said holding his hand up giving me an example.

A dark purple orb appeared at the palm of his hand lighting up the training ring. It looked like a deadly dark purple soul. It gave me the chills. Thats inside of me?

I held my palm out and tried to do what he did, but failed.

"Focus the dark energy into one spot of your body." he said

I did as he told. I focused on the palm of my hand and then it happend. A dark blue orb appeared at the palm of my hand.

"Very good. The dark magic will do what ever you command it to since it is apart of you now. Just don't get to reckless unless you want to end a life."

My eyes lit up. Wow was this my power now? I moved my palm and the dark orb followed. I lunged my hand in a fast motion forward and the ord flew from my hand at the speed of light. It hit a giant tree. The tree shrivled up and fell over. I did that all with half the magic energy in my pinkie finger. I now understood how dangerous I was.

"Now that you know how to beckon the darkness to your side, you are capable of countless things. The more you practice, the more you find new techniques and from the looks of it that wont be hard for you." he said

He turned and walked out of the training area, disapearing into the darkness.

"Wait! Thats it?!" I yelled hoping he heard.

He raised his thumb in the air and continued walking away.

That was alot easier than I thought it would be. Me and Zeref are finally equal in power althought I can't make demons. I started to think quietly to myself while I headed back to the castle. My crazy adventure has only started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats the end of this chapter. hope you enjoyed!