Chapter 10

"What's happening?!" Lia pulled away from our hug and looked at Arthur. "Are you...what the-" she scanned the room. "Nathan why did you steak him? How are you ok?" It was like a light bulb switched on in her head. She looked at Arthur and said, "Are you a vampire?" Bethany looked back and forth between Arthur, Nathan and Lia. "Yes. But don't freak out?" Arthur held his hands up like he was surrendering. "No you can't be a vampire!" She yelled. There was an awkward pause. "What about your aunt? Is that why you left or did you become a vampire. Oh My God!" She turned to Nathan. "How did you know he was a vampire? Do you two know each other? How long have you been one?" She said. "Please let me explain." Arthur said. Nathan stood in front of Arthur, "No let me explain." He said. Arthur pushed Nathan out of the way. "What do you think you're doing? That's my girlfriend!" Lia's mouth nearly fell to the floor. "Your WHAT?!" She yelled. "You know what? Why don't you both explain." She grabbed both of them by their hands and led them into the living room. "Am I the only one who's lost?" Jeremy asked. Bethany and I explained to him what was going on with me being a witch, the three red ribbons, Lia and Nathan being vampire hunters, etc. "But we had no idea that Arthur was a vampire." I said. Jeremy looked utterly confused but he seemed to be processing much better than the rest of us did. "Now can we talk about more important matters." I grinned. "I totally called it! You two are perfect for each other. I just wish it didn't take a whole year for the two of you to figure it out." I said playfully hitting their arms. "My God Rachel do you have to make such a big deal out of it?" Bethany blushed. "No...she's right." Jeremy said smiling. He grabbed her hand. "I really do like you." He said. Bethany smiled. "Aww! See!" I did a little happy dance. My phone inside my soft cotton purple shorts beeped. "Hang on!" I said holding a finger up. "Hi." I said brightly. "Sweetie?" It was my mom. "Mom! Ok so I have a question. How do I do a locator spell?" I asked. I never actually thought those words would ever come out of my mouth. "Umm...why?" She asked. I knew she was gonna ask that. I didn't want to lie to her but what could I say, 'Well me Lia, Bethany, her new boyfriend Jeremy, and some other random guys are going to Maine to find a witch coven and figure out what the brands we got last night are. Oh and by the way, we got brands last night. They're kinda cute.' Yeah no. She'd kill me. "I need to know...because Im trying to find...a witch coven in Maine." I blurted. "You mean the Aries coven?" She asked. Huh? "Maybe. They might have some answers for very important questions I have." I said. She sighed. "Sweetie, I know. I'm a powerful witch and you're a teenager." She laughed. She was making this very awkward. "It's ok. You're old enough and responsible enough to find them with your friends." She said. I replied, "Thanks for understanding. This is such an odd situation to be in." I laughed. "I know. So here's what you need to know." She proceeded to explain that in order to do a locator spell you needed a map of Maine, an object from this witch coven and an incantation. Then she repeated what I needed to say, "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous." "Okay. Thanks mom." I said. After we said our goodbyes I returned to Bethany and Jeremy who were passionately kissing on the steps. "Ok. I get that this," I gestured to the two of them who were now looking up at me, "is a new relationship but not everyone is in one so let's not rub it in." I said. "I have what we need so we should probably get started on it." I shoved my phone back in my pocket. "I hate the both of you!" Lia yelled from living room. "You know on second thought lets wait until she's done." I sat down on the steps in between Jeremy and Bethany. In the background Lia was yelling and Nathan and Arthur were arguing. "This might be a while." I slumped down and sighed.

**I TOLD YOU I'D UPDATE SOON. SO AGAIN VOTE, COMMENT, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS. BYE NOW!!**