Chapter 16

I sat down next to Jeremy and Bethany in the living room. Lia and Arthur sat across from me. Ugh. Rachel stood pacing back and forth clutching the paper in her hands. She'd barged into the kitchen and told us she just had a vision. Everyone was a little creeped out. We all followed her so she could explain her theory. "I've figured it out!" Rachel said. "I was sleeping on the couch and I had a crazy dream. I was back in my house and I was getting ready for bed when I heard a voice calling out my name. It was really creepy. Then a woman came out of like nowhere and she told me she was trapped and needed her necklace. Then another woman followed her and told me that she couldn't be trusted and I shouldn't give anything to Alex. I have no idea who that is but it doesn't matter now. I know what's going on!" She jumped up. We all sat there looking at her like she was nuts. Which she sounded like she was. "Ok so the first woman was Apollonia. The other lady said it. I googled it and it came up that Apollonia means destroyer in Ancient Greek. So I figured she had to be the Scorpio leader." She went on. When did she have time to Google things? "So, I figured the other woman must be the Libra leader and that's why she told me Apollonia couldn't be trusted. Then I tried to figure out why she needed her talisman. Yes, she draws her magic from it...but why?" She asked looking around the room. She paused for dramatic effect. Lia rolled her eyes. I wasn't staring, I swear! "That's where she stored her magic!" Rachel shouted making us all jump. "She emptied her magic into it. That must've been the punishment. The Libra leader must've figured out that if all 12 Original Witches emptied out their magic into there personalized necklaces then they can be passed down to the future covens. That's why Apollonia said she was trapped! She's being held against her will in supernatural purgatory forever without any magic and since she no longer walks the Earth there's no way for her get her magic back. That's why she needs the necklace and that's why she can't be trusted. The second she gets it...all her magic goes back to her...and that's a lot of magic." She took a deep breath and smiled. "Ok that's it." She finished. We all looked at each other. "Oh!" She yelled making us jump again. "I forgot to tell you guys about astral projection." She sat down on the floor and folded her legs. "Astral projection is when someone's body stays here on Earth with an anchor to hold them down while their soul travels anywhere." She said. "Basically your soul can go to the supernatural purgatory to see the dead witches. Then you can ask them about the ribbons and the curse." She added. "So all you need is a random anchor and an astral projector?" Bethany asked. "Not exactly. You need two astral projectors and an anchor but they aren't random. They're born like that...in fact, everyone we need is right here." She smiled. It was kinda creepy the way she did."Jeremy, you are the anchor." She pointed to Jeremy. He looked at her still in utter confusion. "And Nathan your on of the astral projectors." She looked at me. Then she turned around to where Lia and Arthur sat. Oh my God. Was this actually happening? Was I really going to spend time with Lia in supernatural purgatory. She'd probably forgive me and we'd bond over saving the world from Apollonia. This was really happening. "Arthur," Rachel said. "You're the other one." She said. You've got to be kidding me?

** OK HERE IT IS. THANKS FOR READING. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DONT FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS AND VOTE AND COMMENT. I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. YESTERDAY I HIT 500 READS. NO THAT MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT ITS STILL PRETTY AWESOME SO HELP ME GET THAT NUMBER UP AND KEEP READING!**