Chapter 7

"Look at me, Lia." I waved my hand over Lia's eyes trying to get her to open them up. She blinked furiously and scanned the room. "You passed out but you're going to be okay. Nathan is here to help you. Rachel went to go help him get his bags from the car." I said helping Lia to a sitting position. "My neck hurts." She croaked. I handed her a glass of water which she chugged down. "Ok. Lemme see what the damage is." I said walking around to the back of her neck. I grabbed the cold washcloth Jeremy used for me before. I moved her dark brown-black hair away from the back of her neck. "Whoa." I said. She jumped. "What?" She asked frantically feeling her neck. "You have a red ribbon too." I answered. "What? Why?" She asked standing up and rushing to the mirror in the hallway to see her neck. "I don't know." I said following her. "Ok you can put your bags down in the living room right through that door." We heard Rachel come through the front door. She came in first holding 3 black and green duffle bags. I rushed over and helped her carry them. Following close behind her was a tallish guy. He had her black hair that hung over his eyes. He carried four more blue and green bags. He flipped his hair away from his face to reveal his forest green eyes. Lia, completely oblivious, doesn't even say hello. She's too focused on her new brand on the back of her neck. Nathan was totally eyeing her. Once we dropped off the bags on the couch we introduced each other. Lia came into the room to say hi. "Ok. So you've already met Rachel." I said pointing to her. She straightened her peach ruffled tank top, pushed her curled blonde off her shoulders and waved hi. "And I'm Bethany." I looked back between him and Lia. She was picking at an invisible thread on her Harry Potter shirt not making eye contact. Rachel was looking at her too. Clearly we were thinking the same thing. "And this here," I moved over next to Lia and put my hands on her shoulders. She hates that I do that cause it makes her feel short, "is Amelia." I finished. She looked up with wide eyes and smiled. He smiled and waved too. "My friends call me Lia, or Em." She said. Rachel stepped forward and grabbed my wrist. She shoved it to Nathan's face. "Have you seen this before?" She asked. Nathan shoved my wrist away from his face. Rachel let go of my grip quickly and clutched her head in her hands. She started screaming. She fell to the floor and screamed louder. "Are you kidding me?!" I yelled over her. "This is the third time today!" I scrambled to the floor and helped Rachel. This is just not a good day for me.

**OKAY. HERE'S ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER TO HOLD YOU GUYS OVER. VOTE AND COMMENT AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!**