Chapter 17

**OK QUICK NOTE. IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING WHICH P.O.V (point of view) AND SO FROM NOW ON I'LL BE DOING THAT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER. I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPLIED BUT I'VE GOTTEN SOME COMPLAINTS FROM THE IDIOTS WHO CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. JK.**

Arthur's POV

My stomach burbled indicating that I was hungry. I haven't been eating and that is not good. Lia didn't dare look at me every since I kissed her before. I can't exactly tell her why I haven't been acting like myself cause she'd totally freak out and that can't happen. She's my best friend and if she ever found out what was going on...she would never let me out of her sight and Nathan wouldn't like that. I just couldn't put that kind of pressure on her. Anyway, after Rachel explained that Nathan and I were astral projectors it just made the situation worse. I can't go into supernatural purgatory with a guy that wants to kill me and make it out in one piece. I'm sorry that's not funny. "Arthur?" It was Bethany. She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. She was the only person I told. I couldn't really trust Rachel and after her creepy vision thing I didn't really want to tell her. I can't tell Nathan...Oh My God imagine! So here's Bethany sitting next to me in the living room while everyone else has gone their separate ways. "How are you doing?" She asked cocking her head. The look on her face was truly concerned. We've kinda bonded over the past to days. "I'm ok. Starving though...you shouldn't get too close." I warned her. "Do you want to try blood bags again?" She asked. "That didn't really work the last time. I kinda ended up kissing Lia and got knifed in the shoulder." I laughed to myself and and uncomfortable smile crossed Bethany's face. "Ok how about we go outside and try animals? Didn't you say that was an option?" She asked. She looked up as laughter erupted from the kitchen then back to me. "I guess I could try it. I've never done it before...Im just so afraid my body will reject it and...and I'll go back to..." I stuttered not wanting to say. I looked down. Bethany half- hugged me. As she came in close I heard her heart beating in her neck. "Come on. I'll tell Rachel and Lia that we're going for a walk." She pulled away and I took a deep breath. The veins under my eyes pulsed. She stood up and left to go to the kitchen. "Ok I'm going to go to the bathroom." I lied. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I couldn't deal with the hunger. I pulled a blood bag out of my hoodie's pocket. I ripped into the plastic and drank the whole bag dry. Mmm. I shoved the bag back into my pocket and washed my hands and mouth until all evidence was gone. "Ready Arthur?" Bethany had a denim jacket and had put Converse sneakers on. "Absolutely." I said in a slightly deeper voice that inner me didn't recognize. Old Arthur had gone and Ripper Arthur had come out.

**SHORT AND CREEPY. LOL. MORE TO COME. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS ABOUT ME AND THIS AWESOME STORY. VOTE AND COMMENT TOO.**