HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMZA!!

((Just learned her birthday is today!! The way the Scorpio gang just owning november so far. George-Nov 1st, Ranboo-Nov 2nd, Niki&Minx-Nov 3rd, Mumza/Kristin-Nov 4th!!))

 George-Nov 1st, Ranboo-Nov 2nd, Niki&Minx-Nov 3rd, Mumza/Kristin-Nov 4th!!))

Phil:happy birthday my wonderful and beautiful wife!!!*smiles happily*

Techno:happy birthday, Kristin. I didn't even know your birthday was today

Kristin:because I rarely tell anyone*smiles softly*so it's okay you didn't know

Purpled:so many birthday. You Scorpio gang people just owning november aren't you...

Tubbo: we had George on november 1st, Ranboo on november 2nd, Niki and minx yesterday and now mumza is today!!

Ranboo:oh happy birthday, miss Kristin!!*smiles happily*

Wilbur:happy birthday mom...so watcha doin for your birthday?

Kristin:nothing really as usual. I just work really it's what I like to do and I like to try and spend time with you kids*smiles*like to help you with whatever you need

Wilbur:no seriously you should do something for your birthday. Niki and minx I know didn't do too much with their birthday but they had a girls night out with puffy and Hannah I know. George and I spent time together and some people brought gifts, Ranboo what did you do?

Ranboo:try not to get anxious as usual? I went bowling I guess, then Tubbo, purpled, tommy and I hung out. Techno made a cake and then proceeded to shove my face in it

Techno:oh yeah*laughs and smiles*that was funny and worth it

Ranboo:I got cake despite that happening so I was happy

((For those confused yes....it's a George x Wilbur ship, okay? No hate in the comments please. I just think it's cute ship, I know it's not canon to lore but it's cute to think about I guess))

Decayed_Roses