Chapter 9: Sisters???

Narrator: Shanneah started down the stairs and when she reached the fifth one the door closed and her necklace.... the key.... went back to it's old form...
Shanneah is nervous her hands and legs are both shaking but she continued walking anyway......
It's really pitch black but suddenly lights were lit up.... specifically lamps....
It is a really long walk going down.... it's too long that Shanneah can't see What's in the end of it..... but she still continued walking down the stairs....
It took her 30 minutes more or less to reach the last step... and what lies at the end is another door... but it didn't need a key it just opened... Shanneah looked around and found herself in a place that is so beautiful... it's like a very huge garden... flowers bloom it's just like the season of spring in this place. When she went out the stair case her necklace glowed. Her clothes was changed into a colorful dress ,majority of pink. Her hairpin became a tiara. Her hair color changed into blonde. She didn't noticed the changes except for her clothes...
She is surprised with the sudden changes but she didn't mind and just started walking away from the staircase.
A man that is passing by which appears to be as soldier noticed her and gave her a shocked expression. She just showed a puzzled look in return....
****************
Man: are you lost ma'am?
Shanneah: no. I am ...umm.... it's my first time here

The man looked down in frustration..

Man: Well it is indeed... come with me your highness I will show you the way
****************
Shanneah is puzzled with the "your Highness " thingy...but she just followed the man.....
The soldier led her to a very huge mansion... wait no, it's actually a castle... a castle where in you can see different types of flowers almost everywhere...
Shanneah followed the soldier towards a great hall.... there is a woman sitting on the throne... she is wearing a dress that looks like Shanneah's dress, a golden crown..... and flowers surrounds her. she is beautiful..... the woman then spoke....
***************
Woman: what brings you here Edmund.....aren't you supposed to be guarding the northern gates?
Man: yes your Highness, but I saw this girl walk out from the stair case leading to the Sylvianna gardens....
Woman: Sylvianna you say?
Man: yes your Highness

The woman then looked towards Shanneah's direction

Woman: come closer dear....

Shanneah then walked towards the woman..... and when the woman saw her face clearly she suddenly stood up from being seated....

Woman: Fireina?

She suddenly hugged Shanneah

Woman: I missed you so much
Shanneah:.sorry your highness but you must have mistaken me for someone else... my name is not Fireina it is Shanneah.
Woman: how can I mistook my own sister from someone else

Shanneah gave her a confused look..