Chapter 16: Sylvianna Garden

Sabrina : want to have a tour then?
Shanneah : its really nice meeting you sis but .... I guess I gotta go its probably afternoon already back home
Sabrina: no... Its still around the time when you left .... When you are here time's fast and when you're not its real slow trying to match your world's time ....so there's nothing to worry about .....
Shanneah: uhh is that so ??
Sabrina:yes....but before touring you let's go to your room first ... We have something to do with your appearance ... Your hair is just right ...dress is right as well ..but you're not using your princess form... That's why let's go to your room first....
*********
*Sabrina led Shanneah into a door and when she opened it ....its amazingly beautiful...*
*********
Sabrina: this, is your room ....
Shanneah: woah..... Its beautiful ...
Sabrina: I know right .....mom,dad,and I were the ones who prepared this room for you when you were still little
Shanneah: thank you

Sabrina: let's do what we have to do with your appearance ......
Shanneah: oh okay

* Sabrina used some sort of magic then bo0m! Shanneah's appearance changed .... She became more beautiful than ever*

Sabrina: open your eyes Shanneah... Its all done ... Haha ....
* Shanneah opened her eyes and walked towards a mirror *
Shanneah: woah I look different
Sabrina: well that's your princess form ... Of course you look different you look gorgeous ... Oh wait your hair .... I'll braid it ..... Is that fine...
Shanneah: well yes of course
Sabrina: I'll braid it then .....
And uhh Shanneah remember don't tell anybody else here your real name ... Here, you are Princess Fireina okay?
Shanneah: yes I get it
Sabrina : we don't want you to be in danger ....if other people discovered your real name they might search for you and attack you in your world ... We won't be there to help you....
Shanneah: Yeah I know ... But I have a question... How did you know I was your sister even when I'm not using my princess form ?
Sabrina: oh that... the Sylvianna garden serves as a bridge from your world to this world but it also serves as a screen for us to be able to watch over you .. But one day for some reason the sylvianna garden became invisible and then we learned that you can't see the garden for tiu feel great loneliness in your heart and we can't do anything ...
Shanneah: around what time did the garden became invisible ?
Sabrina: I guess you're around 9 years old that time ... Its the autumn season going to winter that time in your world ...
Shanneah: that's around the time when kira left ...
Sabrina: huh?
Shanneah : I get it now .... When kira left I felt great loneliness for I have lost my one and only best friend and that garden was made mainly to send me back home to be happy that's why when im do sad that time the gatden itself disappeared.
Sabrina: well never mind that ...your braid is alreafy finished ...
Shanneah: oh yeah ... Thanks ...