Chapter 13.5: The search

Mother and Father set out to search for Princess Ellis ..... they headed to the northern forest and they saw princess Ellis' tiara near at the edge of the cliff....
Mom threw a rock to know how deep it is but they didnt hear the sound of the rock falling to the ground ....mom tried to grow some plants from below to where they are but she didn't succeeded even with fathers help......they've been trying to grow the plant to serve as stairs for hours but the plant is still unseen meaning the cliff is way to deep .... If its that deep ...its impossible to survive if you fall there ....and there's that dragon who might have burned her to ashes...

But mom didn't stop ... Anyway Princess Ellis is our aunt .....she's mom's cousin

Mom continued to search for aunt for a couple more days but there's no trace of her ...it took mom two months to give up the hope that aunt is still alive ....

Because of that search mom and dad pushed themselves to their limit ....they tried to use so much energy that surpasses their ability which caused them to grow weaker each day that passes by ..... When they realized they don't have much time left they tried to transfer their knowledge and power to me through magic but my body didnt accepted it for that time I'm still one year old and my body can't withstand it if they still continue there's the risk I might die .... So they stopped but if its not transferred to the next generation ....the kingdom will have no future at all.
Plants will not grow and the whole kingdom will go back to its former state before Queen Elena established it ....