Clue

*sigh* thank goodness its done ... I waited for my brother and we went straight to Sylvianna ... When we arrived at the palace we ate some snacks

" Hey Khalil!" I shouted as I saw Khalil enter the dining area and waved at him to city me over ... So he did
"Hello Fireina" he greeted.

After eating i changed to my training clothes, this time my brother and sister will be training with me so as Khalil. We went to the training grounds and my sister led me to the royal stables ... At the first half it's filled with tall horses but when we reached the other half .. I gasp in shock I saw horses with wings... Flying horses, basically pegasus.

"Stand in the middle" my sister said. "Ah oh" I did as she said ... I stood at the middle and the horses started walking towards me one by one ... " what are they doing" I asked "choosing" I heard Khalil and France answer.. Woah I didn't noticed them ... I stood for quite sometime ... Until a tall pink horse stood in front of me for a long time and as if it smiled at me. " guess you've been chosen" my sister said. " Fireina this is Shine" my sister introduced the horse to me ... "She's the only pink one around" i said... "Well yeah, she is not from here, she from the Sky kingdom the daughter of Princess Ellis'horse"." so you mean this horse is a actually a royalty?" I asked curiously . "well basically yes, it doesn't really get along with people so its quite surprising it chose you." ... I didn't mind my sister and walked towards the horse I saw a medallion hanging around its neck I looked at it and realized the sign seems so familiar .. "Oh that. That's the sign of the royalty on the Sky kingdom pretty cute right" - my sister stated. "Yeah" I just answered . Khalil assisted me on climbing at the horse's back... At first it was uncomfortable but then I got used to it .