Chaper 3: Secret Base

After all the presentations and everything ...ma'am Janice stood up from being seated and is about to announce the pair who have the highest score...but I'm not interested so I just continued what I'm doing (drawing).
Ma'am Janice: And the pair who have the highest score is.........
My classmates started clapping and I could sense they're somewhat looking at my direction so I raised my head and found Kira looking at me with a " we did it" expression or whatsoever ...curious about what's going on I asked Kira...."what's the matter?" ....he said-"you're not listening are you?"...I just remain silent ...." We got the highest score!" - kira cheerfully said.... I'm so shocked that I looked at our teacher like with a " is that true!?" Expression. Our teacher just smiled and nodded.... I can't believe this ......this is the first time!
Today is Thursday and I'm one of the students who are assigned to clean the classroom so I stayed to clean after our dismissal...After cleaning, all my classmates left and I'm the one who locked the classroom... And then I started walking away ....I saw someone in the middle of the hallway leaning at the wall , I just continued walking and the more closer I am to the person the more the image becomes clear ....its Kira ...I walked towards him and asked" Kira...why are you still here ...are you waiting for someone?" .... "I guess...sort of.."- he replied.
Kira: well you see...ummm.. I wanna go back to that garden where we went yesterday but I can't remember which way we went.. So will you please show me the way...?
Me: is that so? Well then let's go...