Chapter 18: Back

Narrator : Fireina walked towards her sister and when she arrived where she is, her sister asked her to turn around then she removed Fireina's old necklace and placed a new one .... There's a key at the center of it and it has pink and purple beads too...
" I asked the magicians to make one for the 3 of us ... Your brother is here just a while ago and get his key but he left immediately .. I told him to wait for you but he insisted that he must leave already"- Sabrina said " but I think you should go too, 30 minutes have passed in your world and your classes are about to start in a few more minutes " - She added. Fireina thanked her then she hugged Sabrina tightly and waved good bye and then started walking away ... Fireina waved at Khalil too" thanks for today Khalil! See you again soon!" She shouted. She ran and went back the way she came and finally she reached Sylvianna and opened the door through the staircase using the key her sister gave her and ran up the stairs and finally reached the last step her Shanneah form is back ... Then she ran to the school and arrived there in time before classes start.
Dismissal came then she herd her sister's voice calling her to come at the castle so she did.
When she arrived at the palace gates the guards didn't know who she is so they won't let her in until she showed them her necklace. When she entered the palace her sister met her by the front door then led her to her room..... Afterwards Sabrina took out a box and pulled out the gown inside its glittering pink and purple gown  and then she asked Fireina to wear it.... When Fireina finished,Sabrina tied Fireina's hair into a bun and left a small amount of hair at the front sides. Fireina asked her sister what's it for... But Sabrina didn't answered and just led her sister to the ballroom. And without Fireina knowing there's actually a welcome back party for her that night. When they reached the ballroom, Sabrina walked up the stage and gave a short speech about her sister then welcomed Fireina. People clapped and cheered ... Fireina gave them a short message of thanks in return the afterwards food was served....  Meanwhile....