Chapter 15:Necklace

But I didn't removed your memory of the garden fully ...... And then I placed that necklace around your neck to serve as a key

*Sabrina pointed at the necklace of Shanneah *

Through the door of the staircase leading here so that one day at the right time you'll come back here ... And that's the other spell that I cast on you myself because I still wanna be with you as far as I am concerned but both you and France will be in danger and the people around you .....if you guys stay here.... But I didn't took your brothers memories that's why he remembers you and this kingdom that's why he visits here from time to time.... That time when I told him that you guys have to leave he just told me this " I understand ....I promise to protect Fireina when we get back to our world ..... But please let me come here from time to time". I just nodded in response and then he suddenly hugged me and I noticed that tears started falling from his eyes but he let go of me and just smiled and started walking away .....

Shanneah: So you mean my brother is just nearby when I'm in the real world...?
Sabrina: yes dear
Shanneah: wh-whats his name where does he live?
Sabrina: he refuses to tell me but I believe he's in your school and uh one more thing .... I know all his grades are straight A's...
Shanneah: wwwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?
Sabrina: anyway do you believe me now
Shanneah: more or less yes ..
Sabrina: that's good then ....