Chapter 20: Training

Narrator: The day after that.... Shanneah is being visited by her brother more often and this time not secretly.... People now are suddenly curious .... Maybe I forgot to mention this but Stephen is the most popular guy at their school and is the president of the student council, For the middle school of their academy. Besides his good looks ,he is a good student and a good artist. So when he visits Shanneah they're wondering if he likes her ... Then one time a random guy asked what's his connection to Shanneah. "She's my addorable little sister". Stephen said cheerfully. The guys gave him a shocked look. "Well ... That might be true... They're similar after all
.. Both popular ,has good looks and is a good student" ... One said. " you do have a point but still they don't look the slightest bit alike" Another one said. Stephen just laughed.
"Geez .. You don't have to publicize it bro... Now they're puzzled."- Shanneah said while walking towards her brother.
"Oh its you..what's up?"-Stephen asked.
Shanneah turned to the random guys ..."Sorry for the bother...we're not really related by blood but yeah he's my brother... Well please don't mind it" she said.
After dismissal Shanneah and her brother went to Sylvianna. Anyway today will be her first day of actual training . When they arrived at the palace Khalil is already there waiting for Fireina. "General you're here, wait a minute I'll just get changed then let's proceed to the training"- Fireina said to Khalil.
After changing Fireina went to the training grounds and meet up with Khalil. Fireina saw a table at the middle of it and weapons are lined up. "Choose your weapon " Khalil said. Fireina picked up the bow and arrows. The next thing I knew was that Fireina started firing arrows.
During the training Khalil noticed something on Fireina's shoulder,"what's that drawing on your right shoulder ?" He asked. "Oh its my birthmark"-Fireina answered.
"I'm certain I've already seen it somewhere even before I came here"- Khalil thought to himself.