Chapter 10: Explanation

Woman: Well introductions first.... my name is Sabrina... Princess Sabrina.... your older sister.
Shanneah: woah... wait... I don't get it.
How can you and I be sisters? And first things first... I don't know you and I've never been here before....
Sabrina: that's what you think.... let me ask you a question.... how did you get in here.... ? The doors are closed right?
Shanneah :I uh.... my necklace turned into a key... that's what I used...
Sabrina: then where did you get your necklace... who gave them to you?
Shanneah: I don't know... I just have them...
Sabrina: I was the one who gave them to you...
Shanneah: no no no no...if you are really my sister... you are a princess... that means I am a princess too... but I'm no princess I'm just an ordinary middle schooler girl at Shirouju academy. That means I'm not princess also I'm not your sister...
Sabrina: no you actually are.... Oh Yeah I just remembered.. I took them away from you...
Shanneah: huh?????what did you took away from me???
Sabrina: your memories...

Sabrina started walking towards a door... she opened it then entered the room .. its quite big....there is a ball that is on top of the table in the middle of the room... it is surrounded by flowers, it appears to be a magic ball.... the whole room itself is a garden. Sabrina approached the magic ball....

Sabrina : Shanneah you've been here before when you were still a kid.
.you can't remember because I took all your memories that have a connectivity with this world....I did it to protect you.....
Shanneah: to protect me... from what? From who?
Sabrina: long ago during the time I was born.... chaos spread....
In this world there are five kingdoms....
The sky kingdom... which is the highest among us all
...they have control among the four lower kingdoms... SPRING, SUMMER, AUTUMN,WINTER which we call the season kingdoms. Ours is the spring.
There is one more kingdom but we don't consider them as one with our group.... it's the UNDERWORLD.

We consider before the Underworld an outcast here in Enchanted... by they way if you call your world or planet "Earth" here... ours is "Enchanted"

During the times of my birth there's a great conflict between the sky kingdom and the underworld.....

Until it came down to a great war..... there's so much blood shed...the spring kingdom specifically got involved with the sky kingdom .... it was a draw in both sides ....no survivors in both kingdoms as Well.... but spring kingdom managed to recover after a great loss because of being involved.... mother and father grew weak and realized that they have to transfer all their magic to their heir... and I was born... but my body is to weak to accept all their magic and they can't have another child first mothers body is too weak to bear the pain of giving birth once again.... we asked the elders if they know any other way I could have a sibling for them to be able to transfer their Magic ....and the idea of going to Earth was given to mother and father....