chapter 21

Shanneah's PoV:
without me even noticing another school year has ended ... And like always... A friend will go ... And this time its Sofia ... I tried my best not to cry when I see her off... Afterwards I went back to the school for my badminton training .... I've improved a lot since I joined ... I quit last time during grade school because I joined the band but since we don't have a band in middle school I joined the badminton team instead ... My brother Stephen and my friend Jordan is in the Basketball team... We all have summer training but not straight ... The air conditioning at the gym can't keep up with the summer heat so we just practice a couple of days. I could say that its indeed a harsh training we will jog 20 times , then we will also do push ups and sit ups... We have to play 3 individual matches and 2 doubles ... And more exercises that is really tiring ... Were not even allowed to eat heavy meals during lunch... Instead of eating sandwiches or other foods , I eat chocolates to energize me , well I don't like energy drinks they're very acidic... And also my training here helps me to keep up with my training at Enchanted.

Days passed and now I'm ready to do an actual training at the northern forest .... Khalil has set targets beforehand for me to shoot ... Really... This part of my training is difficult to handle ... I don't even know where the targets are and I'm supposed to hit them all without missing even a single one also I'm supposed to shoot while riding on a horse while its running .... Also there are traps which I'm supposed to avoid.

**********
Khalil: I'm just warning you ... There's a very deep cliff around here so be careful we can't guarantee we can help if ever you fall there... I wish you won't though...also be weary of the traps as well I'm not sure if I was able to destroy all of it so watch out just in case
Fireina: wait you're not the one who set those ?
Khalil: no ... Those traps were made for the ones who tries to attack the Spring kingdom or Sky kingdom before, Enchanted is not only composed of the five kingdoms other civilizations also exist ... ... This forest is in the border so it serves as a shield. Well that's all ... Let the final test begin ...
**********

Khalil then handed over my bow and arrows... I then rode my horse and began to search for the targets.. . after quite some time, I finished but I was almost caught at a trap ... Thanks to Khalil I was saved.... ..... Before I even knew it I became so close to him .... That my sister made him my bodyguard .... But for me he is a good friend of mine. But you know for some reason I feel like I've known him for so long already ... I feel like I've been with him before coming to the kingdom... The way he talks , the words he chooses, his bravery, his gentleness , and most of all the way he treats others. He is a very nice person. No wonder why many girls in our kingdom likes him even the lady who rejects all men who courts her fell in love with him... I often tease him you know for that but he only answers this always,"sorry but I'm not interested in them". He is popular but I'm telling you he's not a Playboy ... I can guarantee that.