Chapter 1: The Changes

Shanneah's POV: Today is my first day in fourth grade. I'm not really excited about it though same faces..back to my old life...lessons here and lessons there that is so hard to bear ,all the time throughout the year... The only good thing is: I get to see my friends again.
When I arrived at the school I went straight to my new classroom and I was correct...familiar faces everywhere,only two people I don't really know is actually there..
Well most of us have been classmates ever since grade 1.
"Most likely it will just turn out like last year...people still hates me but I don't care, going to loose a close friend again after the school year ends...and I'm gonna tell you that I'm really sick of it....." - I thought

I looked for a vacant seat to be able to put down my bag...I chose one of the chairs at the back near the window...afterwards I went to the auditorium for the "Welcome Ceremony." The welcome ceremony took so long... I can't believe it, it took more than 40 minutes more or less which is so much longer than the usual.
After the welcome ceremony is finished, all the students went to their own classrooms, surprisingly there are now 5 sections in our grade level, before there's only 4.
Our adviser is already introducing herself( her name is Ma'am Grace) when a student stood restlessly in front of the door trying to catch his breath,hands on his knees, after a few moment he has calmed down. " I'm sorry ma'am for being late" he said to ma'am Grace, and then he entered the classroom,took the vacant seat near the back door." Its very unusual for a student to be late on the first day"I thought
We moved forward to the introduction of the students, ma'am Grace requested that guy who came in late to be the first to introduce himself... The boy stood up and started talking," Good morning. My name is Kira, I am a new transfer student.. I'm not yet much used being here so I'll be in your care, its so nice meeting you all" he said then bowed his head...   ...