THIRTEEN

There she is! Long black hairs down her waist and as I only see her back so I  walk towards her slowly and nervously, she is about 500 meter apart, I take steps forward and my hands automatically start to get cold in order to calm them down I start rubbing both my palms together while I take small steps forward towards her, I stop as I get the closest yet the most decent distance I could stand by, inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale, I inhale and exhale repeatedly, take a deep breath before raising my hand to put on her shoulder but I take it back, I breath again close my eyes and put my hand on her shoulder and remove it immediately and keep my eyes closed.
I feel a hand on my shoulder I shiver before opening my eyes and then I see her, light green eyes with thick lips and very fine eyebrows and a sharp pointy nose. I stare at her for a minute and then shake my head before speaking or maybe trying to speak but my words choke because the girl i have been searching for, for the past two weeks is standing in front of me, just the perfect figure of beauty and now I am starving for her to speak up, even though she is beautiful yet her outer beauty does not give me as much peace as her voice.

I try to speak again but I cannot, I clear my throat to finally speak.

"Hey! I am Nicolas."

I wait for her to respond because I am dying for her to speak up, basically I am dying to listen to her but she smiles and shakes hand with mine.

Her perfectly manicured hands with pink nail polish synced well together, yeah okay I know about manicure and stuff because Scarlett used to empty my wallet on that every month so, but whatever why am I even thinking about her.
For now all I want now is listen to her because it's her voice that gave me peace and none of her perfect looks, yeah I sort of hate to say this that in spite of the perfect looks that attracts me somehow fail to just give me inner peace like her voice which still echoes in my head. Since she doesn't exactly speak  even after taking her hand back from mine I ask her.

 "What's yours?"

She coughs and clear her throat, but then I guessed her bad throat because I can see that she probably have cold but I still wait for her to speak.

"I am Cristina Fernandez, how may I help you?" She speaks after getting stuck thrice because of her bad throat and therefore I am unable to recognise her voice as I must accept that cold caught her badly, poor me. I came in here for her voice and failed to hear it but since I had researched quiet a lot about her so I have my excuses to every question she is probably going to ask me.

"Well actually, I am here for the political club and since someone told me that I would find the head of the club here so I was wondering if you're the person because you're the only person I can see here." I lie because politics is the last thing I would ever want to get into but what so ever. I do not really feel exactly the same how I did the last time I heard her but I will wait till she gets back to her throat fine and I listen to her.

But the question to me is still what am I going to do being around with her? Being friends? Because it’s just not the same feeling as I thought it was when I heard her, I do not feel the same after I saw her. It’s like with a click of finger everything else changed, what and how I do not know but things just did and I do not exactly like it.
I am stuck here for now because now that I am faking to be a volunteer for Political science so I will have to stick around her till I get to know her, why do I even want to know her?

Honestly speaking I do not know why am I supposed to stick to her but since I have already told her so I will have to else she would think I am such an idiot, which I actually am but still I myself do not know what I am going to do staying up with her as I have zero interest in her subjects. At first when I heard her I started feeling something for the first time in four years but as I saw her things changed to be opposite of what I thought I do not feel anything for her now, or it is just I only got infatuated and mesmerised by her soulful voice.
Falling for the voice you know, a real thing it is.