When the world goes round and round

When the world goes round and round all the way to oblivion of madness there is bound to be something that pretty much makes sense for the human mind. I slipped and fell on the grass hearing the sounds of cyberformatting going on behind me. My laptop--and the cord--had been shoved into the bag. My blankets are over my head but I can still see even with a backpack on my shoulders.

"What is that?" I heard Loki's voice.

"IF YOU WANNA BE COVERED IN CRYSTAL CYBERFORMATTING THING; RUN!" I shout back. "Or become two statues in the beginning of some bickering that never ceases to end."

Damn I forgot my pills!

I forgot my pills that help me stay focused on one thing at a time.

Go figure for having Aspergers--which is now classified under the same umbrella with Austim--as a eighteen year old who looks eleven years old to other people.The pebbles make a rocky creaking sound while being squished under my shoes.The sound of wind brazed past sounding as though it belongs to some-one with a medium build. You see people who're skinny--and are running--don't make a sound running past a fellow contestant. It turns out those medium build people with hot abs, big legs, large muscles on their arms make the air act like a waterfall being walked through in armor.

Seriously, skinny people are like ninjas.

Though it can be argued medium build and skinny people can be both ninjas when it comes to walking and trying not to make a sound.

Through the mess of blankets and the weight made by my laptop tugging my shoulder I can see partial glimpse of deer making a run for it.Well it's not just a deer it's a whole group of them varying in size and gender. Quite a few of them had antlers curling up--or is up not the right term?--being lengthy in height that it seemed some of them took trademarks from The Great Prince in Bambi.

"70!" I count. "71,72,73,74,75--okay this easily counts as one hundred!"

I hear loud engine sounds from across.

I turn my head towards the source of the loud engine sound similar to a cheetah to see a car with a passenger side door open, the inside of the car is brightly on, and there is not a driver in sight. I couldn't stop running and turn away from the car so I ended up falling right into the passenger seat bending up my legs.

The door quickly shut behind me.

Guess number 1; Ironhide?

No, Ironhide has the vehicle mode of a truck with the brand GMC on the front grill part and trucks are noticeably taller than average cars that have headlight parts designed similar to a cat. Fun fact the Sami-Truck's front half is based on a bull dog so that's why it seems somewhat familiar.

Guess number 2; Sideswipe?

Why the hell would Sideswipe want to ruin his wheels by doing that?

Sideswipe literletly ROLLS on his wheels to go to and fro.

Guess number 3; Bumblebee.

The light inside the car turned off while taking a sharp right curly turn kicking the pebbles into the air like a sassy cat.

"Wee!" I squeal tossing everything I had to the other side of the seat.

Then I fell right over onto the floor.

"Me is okay!" I proclaim, excitedly holding up my hand and kept my thumb out.

Gosh does it pay to be happy-go-lucky.