The Allspark has been retrieved

I skid into the cargo room slipping down landing on my side. I hop right up feeling my side getting bruised. I glare forwards seeing a humongous big cube carved in strange symbols marked in ancient ruin designs reminding me strikingly of alien letters ripped out of Stargate SG1. Focus Ivy, I thought, you gotta retrieve something if it costs your life!

'Travel back, back in time,' I sing in a sing along tone. 'Is everything going to be okay? I don't know!"

Strange how I used to be obsessed with Transformers and now here I ain't. Just your typical average fangirl with Aspergers except she is the daughter of a Norse God! I approach the Allspark thinking how important it is to return what is not the possession of Dark Elves. I reach my hands out towards The Mighty Allspark taking a gulp.

"You are not scared, girly," I tell myself. "Put your slagging hands on the Allspark!"

I lunge forwards smacking myself against the Allspark falling over. That got me a bit closer. I get up then put my hands on the Allspark. The Allspark folded, shrunk, and flipped into my right hand small enough as a football. I hear a blast strike the wall. I summon a fleet of ice in front of myself weakening the wall right across. I tore through the weakened wall shielding the Allspark using my right arm.

Run Ivy!

"GET THE GIRL!" Dark Elf five shouts.

I know where the Decepticon's quick portal is.

"The girl is too fast!" Dark Elf six shouts.

"Woohoo!" I cheer, enjoying the breeze made by my speed.

Suckers!

I pass doorway after doorway where sprouts of Dark Elves show lining up. Their spears with a pea pod shaped tip shot right at me but they didn't really make a dent on little old' me. My legs feel like Jello from all this running. Keep on going and don't cha' look on back because hell is behind you, I thought of a song lyric that has since become butchered in my memory. My feet feel sore bouncing off against the hard floor. Damn this is a lot of running for one girl.

My throat feels dry.

OH OH OH OH OH THERE IS THE PORTAL!

"I got ett!" I shout seeing Skuntropolis lowered on the other end with his servo out.

"Toss it!" Skunktropolis shouts.

I toss the Allspark to Skunktropolis.

"Goodbye, Lokidottir," Skunktropolis said, with a grin.

Then the portal closed before my eyes and I hit the wall feeling a sharp pain in my back then land on my backside facing the ceiling. Several Dark Elves stood over me. Then Malekith stood over me with his arms folded, his eyes dark as the night, and by his side is Falek.

I realize then my plan is coming together neatly as possible.

"We should have done this long ago," Malekith said. "What plans I had...oh the plans."

I roll an eye.

"Oh whatever," I said. "Do whatever is on your mind because you sound like a terrible villain." I can read his face that he wanted to kill me. I fake a yawn. "I am not going to wait here all day,ugly aft."

Then Malekith stabs a long item into my chest.

"Wow," I said. "That should be painful but it isn't."

Falek and Malekith have a look of disgust.

"It is taking longer for a immortal one," Malekith assumes.

I held out my hand.

"This is for all the pain you put me through!" I shout.

I froze the ship and the other numerous Dark Elves bring a dark frozen curse over them. A race that will never be brought back to life. A race that dies today including those are connected to its military, and for those not part of it they were spared. I get up yanking the item out feeling dizzy. I look down towards my red hand covered in red.

Malekith is frozen and dead.

I drop the long item to the ground.

"It is over," I said, relieved in the middle of pain covering my wound. "Finally over."

My revenge has been inflicted.

No one will ever be harmed by the Dark Elves again, not ever.

I came to the escape pod that had not been frozen. I close the door behind me, grab a roll of what-the-hell-you-call it then wrap it around my chest and make a twisted knot. I sat into the driver's seat grabbing on to the wheel. If I were to die then I should die on New Earth.

I sigh pressing the depart button.

The pod dejects out of the space craft.

"What is the destination you seek?" The machine spoke.

"Planet New Earth," I said. "I wish to be buried underground in a coffin."

"Very specific, driver," The machine spoke.

"I am Ivy Lokidottir of Midgard," I said. "Nineteen. Born June 6, 1996. Died April something, 2016."

"Is that what you want to be transmitted to the gates?" The machine asks.

So they have a protective barrier to Earth?, wow, go figure.

"Yes," I said, letting a tear come down.

"Please hold on during the ride," The machine said.

I get cozy in the chair feeling myself slipping away.

"I am finally coming home," I said. "I am coming home..."

And that is how I died.

The End.

_______________________________________

A/N

I am sorry this ended out short and became a stand alone. I have had a lot of problems writing this storyline and my interests are changing from Transformer fanfics to writing Loki fanfics. Well maybe it is just this story that I found trouble writing.

My apologies.