Dreams don't always foreshadow, sometimes they are plain dreams

I had the scepter in my hand. I look around seeing that everyone had left. I stood there thinking how the hell I round up holding the most mind controlling item in the history of science fiction—asides to various other devices like the golden egg from the Librarians capable of bringing out the worst to everyone—standing in the park. Trees are all over the place except for a clearing occupied by a standing human being. The sky is blue. There is some cool flying clouds in the sky.

"Damn it!" I shout. "I am in the end scene in The Avengers! Just my luck."

I shook my free fist at the sky in anger at the universe.

Loki or someone responsible should be holding the scepter not me.

I lower my fist glaring at the blue infinity stone.

As a wise man from Spiderman, the first live action one, once said; "Great power comes with great responsibility." Staring at the stone made me think of it even one scene from Men In Black where a marble contains an entire universe part of a bigger thing. A marble game. That's what I believe is going on at the end shortly before the screen turns black.

"Abra kadabra," I said,waving the Scepter in the air. "Alakazam; send me to a responsible person who can keep this thing safe!"

Next I knew was in a brand new spanking Bifrost.

"How did you get here?" Came a deep voice.

I turn around gaping at a tall dark man in golden armor. Who am I kidding? That guy is the all seeing and all transporting guy named Heimdall! He's the guy portrayed by Idris Elba. So far this dream has been crazy.

"Here!" I hand the Scepter to Heimdall. "Loki dropped this; I suppose it belongs somewhere safe in good hands."

"Who are you?" Heimdall asks.

"Who am I? Who am I?" I repeat, with a smile. "I am Ivy!" I held my hand out. "Nice to meet you, gatekeeper guy."

______ ____

I awake feeling heavy weight around my shoulders and freezing cold.

With my eyes closed I take my backpack off my shoulder, unzip it, then yank out my large golden blanket—the new one without strings—, zip up the backpack, throw the blanket into the air and let it rest on me. I use my legs and body to pin all parts of the blanket down to create a warm comforting sleeping space. Gosh do I feel tired!

I yawn snuggling in with my backpack acting as a pillow.

Aw slag, I forgot my pillow at the house!

God knows how long I remained asleep.