Shock, really

"Freezebite," Megatron said, I look over to see a mech shorter than Starscream leaning against the wall with his arms folded. FreezeBite lifts his helm up towards Megatron's direction. "You will be this vermin's charge."

"Why?" Freezebite asks.

"You are capable of what she is," Megatron said. "It makes perfect sense to have one of our own capable of such power train our next chance at our check point war."

I study FreezeBite noticing his lanky and steel theme design. His helmet had horns coming out of the top being prominent enough they were not like Transformers Animated Bumblebee horns. His horns are really comparable to Loki's helmet.

"Makes sense," Freezebite said.

I had fallen into shock mode and hadn't spoken since.

"Now you take this vermin out of my sight," Megatron said. "And report to me once she opens up what she is."

Freezebite picks me up.

I stare at the red optic-ed Decepticon observing his rather knight like theme-which is an interesting fact when Optimus Prime is part of the Cybertronian Knight club;/Knight heritage. He must be related to Optimus Prime, I assume, through some logical means. His armor is so far gray as it can be than the morning sun coming upon a merrily sight of gold. I observe FreezeBite's armor well enough to notice he has the animal mode of a Cybertrionian Ram. He surely must have the Ram coat part somewhere.

I crash land on the floor, face first, then slip to my side.

"Me okay," I said, feeling a little unbalanced. I wave my arms feeling myself sway side to side. "COME ON TOES, BALANCE!"

I finally regain balance.

"Phew," I said, with a relieved sigh.

I turn around and realize I am on a table.

FreezeBite sat down on a large table.

"Tell me your life cycle story," FreezeBite said.

"Ew," I said,shaking my hand. "Scrap no!"

I sent a shard of ice right past FreezeBite.

"Well," FreezeBite said. "Knowing what kind of human you are is vital to learning how to control that power of yours."

"It is not a power," I said. "It is a ill given curse."

"Hm?" FreezeBite asks.

"Ever since The Bot's found out what I am my life has sunk down into hell," I said. "And doing the thing to the Quintession ship; that also made my apparently well hidden immortal heritage see the whiny light."

"You are mad at life?" FreezeBite asks.

"LIKE HELL I AM," I said. "Can I have known this earlier so I WOULDN'T have done it AND WOULDN'T have..." I rub my shoulder at a painful memory. "Landed in their cruel hands."

"I do not know what this 'it' is," FreezeBite said. "Start from the beginning; the beginning of what you remember about your life."

"The beginning of my life," I said, then roll my eye. "Sheesh, more like the beginning of a outcast I'll say!"

"I will give you the count of three to start," FreezeBite said, tapping his large sharp digit on the table. "Nameless being."

"My name is Ivy Lokidottir and my story starts off at night in a house shortly before taking control of my little childlike body," I said. "The window is up, there is a television set turned off, the lights in the kitchen are on, there is a wooden floor, blue rug, gray couch, a brown bookshelf around the television also acting like a stool for it, too. I flew out the window towards the bright light in the darkness..."

"And then what?" FreezeBite asks.

"I woke up," I said. "I woke up in third person watching myself say; 'too close', and then I went into first perspective."

"I am listening," FreezeBite said.

"Well, this is my story," I said. "And that boy did fly during a storm," FreezeBite raises one of his gigantic optic brows. "Anyway...."

And then I told him the story of my life.