Nothing is impossible.

"Skelly, do not let Loki in if he comes." I order Skelly at the last tall entrance leading towards the smaller room.

"Skelly understands creator's wish." Skelly said, with a short nod.

I held up my index finger bending my other fingers into my palm.

"If you see another me;" I said, pointing my index finger to my chest. "Do not let second me in."

Skelly tilts his helm making a annoying creaking sound.

"Skelly does not understand." Skelly said, his spare optics blinking off and on.

"Loki is a shapeshifter," I said. "And he will try trick you."

"Skelly is unable to compute." Skelly said.

"Search; Loki,Avengers, scenes." I said.

Skelly projects two pictures of Loki; Asgardian attire and typical Midgardian attire. One picture was fan art from the Dark World the other picture was the scene where Loki took some-one's eye to activate a safe.

"Search complete." Skelly said.

That last I saw Loki was in his Asgardian attire.

Damn Loki must really, really, really like Asgardian attire to go on missions.

"He'll most likely be in Asgardian attire." I said.

Skelly straightens his skull making a loud noise at once.

"Skelly is aware creator will die." Skelly said.

I smile.

Smiling is the worst coping mechanism ever.

"The creator is aware of the chances," I said. "Creator has seen the movie where a human paralleled the heroic move of a Vulcan countless times!" I wave my arms in the air excitedly. "In fact; ten times!"

Ten times is a wild guess on my part.

I watched Star Trek 2 to figure out points where Clenaut can enter. But to no avail my ideas had went away as most of the book took place in the first movie and transpired over several years; this story, I am refering to, is "I'm a vulcan?" which has the best ending I ever wrote for a stand alone.

"Skelly is not familiar to Vulcans." Skelly said.

I lower my arms to my sides taking a sigh.

"Vulcans are like lizards turned into a human with elf ears," I said. "Just without the scales, the lizard eyes, and the tail." I twirl my hands in a complete tail like animation. "Search up the Star Trek Wikipedia.The big ship of the franchise is not called USSR enterprise; it is called the USS enterprise." I laugh at a old memory. "I made that same mistake in the beginning!"

"Skelly is searching," Skelly said.

"While you do research; keep an eye out for Loki." I said.

"Skelly understands." Skelly said, nodding.

"Goodbye," I then blink. Every slagging time I write 'good boy' it somehow turns into goodbye. "I mean goodbye---GOODBOY DAMN IT!" I shook my balled fist at the ceiling in rage. "STOP DOING THAT TO ME YOU IRRITATING UNIVERSE!"

Skelly stares at me.

"Skelly is confused." Skelly said.

"Skelly, if I do not come back five minutes after the flight blades start lifting off; you are to get a ride, fly off from Earth, and find some other planet to begin your life." I instruct Skelly.