Quite really not logical

I like to think when two fictional subjects turn real that it means a person has been taken into their universe, but really, that's not the case for me.The blue glowing radio played music, rock music, down the road. The sounds of bumping over the raised up edges around the small crater shaped holes--a result of freezing, thawing, and then freezing again--directly right across from each other by three feet.

Jane always complained about how the road commissioner should fix this whenever we went over those bumps and someone started the topic about hating them. Heck,even my Aunt's Tara's baby Isaac was startled by the unexpected bumps--Joel had noted of it when they came three weeks ago to the house--in the road.

Well it seems the road is getting Cyberformatted.

Not much of a problem when the machines are going to fix it!

Seems  they're doing us a favor.

I stayed on the floor bracing myself for all the turns. The directions the Autobot went made my body fly all over the back though somewhere in between the speed racing I got myself buckled up.I fell asleep during the ride so I caught up on some beauty sleep because of it.My dream is wacky enough even a intimidating figure can be left standing there saying 'What? That cannot have happened!'.

I am knocked awake landing on the ground with all my stuff around me.

"It's not even a school day," I grouchily complain,feeling around my face for my glasses. "JINKEYS!" I feel around the ground for my glasses. "My glasses!" Great I feel an lot like Velma from Scooby Doo. "Please don't be broken, I fragging need you to see distance and detailed things! Please don't be broken!"

"This human is very random, Optimus." Came  a young teenage voice.

"You should have taken her to the survivors shelter, Bumblebee."

"There is no survivors in  this part of Illinois," Bumblebee said, as my hand came upon crushed items. I feel a dead feeling coming down my head including that sad, sad, sad sensation. "None at all."

"Nooo!" I shout, picking up my glasses. "I BROKE MY GLASSES!"

Damn everything is not very clear without them on.

"New pair," Someone handed me a new pair.

I put the new glasses on and everything is in fine detail.

"This," I said, staring off to a blurry Optimus Prime--I just woke up, kay?--feeling slightly dizzy.

This isn't a movie.

THIS IS NOT A MOVIE.

I am not in the slagging Bayverse.

I am in a boring and sometimes funny reality where people write fanfiction and bicker about time travel, choices, scientific phenomena, UFO's springing out of the blue, end of the world crap talk, and just every normal hysteria about celebrities or something like fires, shootings, and you get the point.

I stare at Optimus Prime for what seems to be an eternity then finally turn my head wide eyed seeing the other Autobots.

"Is..." I said, working my jaw. "Not a movie."

"Why yes it's not," Loki said. "Do you wish it to be?"

"Nooo." I said, drawing out the 'o'.

Loki and Thor with the Autobots.

"Is this child really the sole survivor of Manson Heights?" Loki asks. "Come on; there has to be a shelter."

"Loki, you were the one who reminded our creators about this planet." Optimus said. "Like it or not; you have a mess to fix on this planet. Earth will be dead in a stellar cycle because of your small arrival to a meeting that was about to be conjurned."

"Why it's not my fault." Loki denies.

"Technically it is, Brother." Thor said. "I was there."

I stare at Loki finding myself hard to breath.

He's really, really, really here!

LIKE SOLID HERE!

"But not mine." Loki said.

"Brother, we're stuck on this realm for a very long time." Thor said. "Perhaps Father  saw what you did and decided to make our punishment be part of this clean up."

"Oh Thor," Loki said. "You did not see their faces."

"...Who's faces again?" Thor asks.

"Their creators." Loki said.

Optimus rubs his forehelm.

"Jazz, take the human to a shelter in part of Illinois that still stands." Optimus said. "With plenty of survivors like this little girl." I stuck my tongue out at Optimus while picking up my stuff. "She needs to be among her own kind."

I kind of got a jealous glare from Loki that was brief but apparently Optimus and the other 'Bots and Thor did not notice.

"Right, Optimus!" Came the very Jazz like Autobot voice I hadn't heard in over seven years or so.

It has been definitely been a long time since I rewatched the 1st transformers live action movie.