How trust is made

....2 megacycles later...

"How do we get Ivy Lokidottir to open up?" Starscream asks, at a round table surrounded by Cybertronians. He stood up from the large uneven themed dark chair gazing around the many Decepticons. "That is the question for our evening."

"Perhaps I can get my friends the Cronostarians to randomly attack the ship and Ivy get rescued by one of our own then crash land on a nearby planet, be stranded, and have some bizarre adventure," Shaketrin said, visibly shaking.

FreezeBite frowns at the idea.

"Uh no," FreezeBite said, shaking his right servo and briefly lowering his helm disappointed. "Trust is earned not forged."

Many of the Decepticons narrow their optics towards FreezeBite.

"Says the mech who failed," Shaketrin said.

FreezeBite sighs, lowering his servo and lifting his helm up.

"I reassure you; I did not," Freezebite said, narrowing his optics towards the shark resembling Shaketrin. "I can freeze your optics once more and this time it will be permanent."

Starscream puts his elbow on the table rubbing his forehelm then gives out a sigh.

"Anyone else?" Starscream asks.

"ATLANTIS!" Skunktropolis said.

"...Hold on to that thought," Starscream said, then looks around. "Anyone else with brilliant suggestions?"

"We can get a flying Taxi-Cab and Tornado drilling spaceship," Shaketrin said.