Ah scrap

"Scrap,scrap,scraaap," I sang, dangling my legs off the metal platform. "Ah scrappedy, scrap,scrap, scrap!" I sang it christmasy kind of style. Go figure. Optimus had requested I stay here after I explained to him my given situation. "Scraaap—"

I fell on my back on the metal once the very surprising and solid figure of SunStreaker popped up. Wanna know what I said when Sunstreaker popped outta no where? It is one word. It starts with a 'W'. Okay, since it seems not many people like to guess about a yelp then the answer is going to be given.

"What!" I shout, at first, startled.

"How impressive," Sunstreaker said, with a grin. "I made a human say something after I scare them." He rubs his cybertronian bumpy knuckles with his digits. "Not everyday I get to do that."

I hoist myself up.

"Not funny," I said. "And it comes naturally." I frown folding my arms. Drawing the arms folded pose is difficult, really. "Sometimes when someone like you is trying to scare me I just acknowledge them after hearing their footsteps or something so small you wouldn't take for concern."

"I scared you," Sunstreaker said, lowering down to my eye level. "While you were singing a cybertronian slang. That makes you unaware!"

"I was singing," I said. "Sometimes when you're singing you get very focused on the song and after an interruption like a 'boo!' you continue singing. It happened to me once recording a song on Youtube. I have a faint memory about it; it was...bright star something."

Sunstreaker raises his bright yellow optic brow.

"You have an account on youtube?" Sunstreaker said.

"Yes," I said,nodding. "My previous username was Bumblebeegirlbot."

"Girlbot." Sunstreaker repeats.

"Yeah," I said. "But now it is similar to my first account name on a Art site." I shrug. "Assuming now the new desiginated Earth has internet; it is probably brand new and full of glitches. Nothing from any website has been transfered to the new internet so this means all of my accounts are gone."

Now that I had said it out loud; it is devastating .

I can't work on any of my stories.

In fact rewriting them all is too much of a idea.

"How well can you actually sing?" Sunstreaker asks.

I feel my face turn red.

"Well..." I tap my fingers together. "I am still improving."

"Give me an example." Sunstreaker said.

I sigh then close my eyes recalling a moment in PE holding a racquet in my hand sweating and energy running. The sky appears in my mind with a few white clouds seen in not-the-same-places. I began humming and nodding my head bending my shoe down.

"Uh oh," I start in a low voice. "She is going through the sky, through the atmosphere, and I don't know where she's going." I imagine melody belonging to a piano. "Nor does she know where she's going, in the sky, off to outer space," I raise my singing voice. "Does she know? No, she does not, she's going through the sky, passing through the white curly clouds,"

I clear my throat.

"Space is dark and vast, stars and planets shine, she's surrounded by a capsule keeping Oxygen in," I stop nodding. "Where she's going she has no clue, I don't know where she's going, no one knows," Imaging that memory in PE really helps. "OOOooh she is flying in the sky, through the clouds, and she is going to where she belongs."

I open my eyes and stop singing.

Sunstreaker wipes off a tear on the corner of his optic.

"Something fell into my optic," Sunstreaker said.

I blink.

Did I really make a fully grown cybertronian cry?

Naah that can't be.

"How did I do?" I ask.

"Fine," Sunstreaker said.

"...Fine isn't helpful," I said. "Teeeelll meee!"

"You raised your voice too high at the space part," Sunstreaker said.

I feel so happy.

"Thaaannkk yoouu!" I cheer waving my arms in the air.

A sheet of ice covered Sunstreaker's faceplate and a perfect Santa Clause snow beard. Sunstreaker blinks. The icicles fell off his optics rolling down his metal cheekplating making a light soft sound. I lower my arms feeling confused where that sheet of ice came flying out of. I look towards my elbows, then my forearms, and to my hands.

Sunstreaker wipes off the sheet of ice on his faceplate.

"Did I do that?" I ask, confused.

"No," Sunstreaker said. "It was the ceiling fan's left over ice."

I stare at Sunstreaker wondering if he was being sarcastic. The way he phrased the reply made me wonder if it were literal or figure of speech. I saw a penny on Sunstreaker's shoulder armor. I help myself up using the rails as my guide then somehow manage to get on the top then jump out landing on Sunstreakers shoulder. Sunstreaker skates back as I cling to his yellow shoulder armor.

"Penny is mine!" I declare, grabbing hold on it.

"Hey," Sunstreaker said, tugging at me. "Let go of the armor."

"You got a lucky penny on you!" I said. "Mine!"

Also since Earth's internet is gone then that means all my saved money is gone. All of it; gone. Last time I had asked, I had about 3k in the bank because I never used it and only saved whatever I earned. Now to be exact on how much I made as a bus monitor is something I am not telling. No sirrey!

"I DON'T HAVE A PENNY!" Sunstreaker protests.

"Yes you do!" I said. "And it sure looks like one! Keep tugging me! ONE MORE PULL and its off baby!"

"...Ah scrap," Sunstreaker said.

"Tug me!" I demand. "One more and you won't be having a human crawling around you like an ant!"