15. goodnight n go

I got you, I got you dreamin'
You close your eyes and you're screamin'
Play with your mind for no reason

▪︎▪︎▪︎

What are dreams?

Dreams are mental images consisting of inconspicuous fragments and are accomplishments of one's desire.

Dreams are ...

Where you confront yourself, and make the real decisions.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Iah Colleen Sinclair Grande

"Hey, bitch."

"Yeah, witch."

"Do you know the different meanings of kisses?"

Namumulang nag-iwas naman ako ng tingin sa nakakagulat na tanong ni Freya.

"Why do you care about such strange things?"

She snorted at my response.

We continue our walk while carrying some snacks to our table kung saan naghihintay saamin ang dalawa.

"A kiss on the forehead contains trust," panimula pa niya, "kissing around the eyes is flirtatious."

And then Freya gave me a strange look.

"Did you know that a kiss on the palm represents jealousy or resentful?"

What the hell?

"What are you trying to say to me right now?"

She casually shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing. Well, I just wanna rub it in your face that hot make-out session you both did a few hours ago." She said smirking evilly at me.

Mas lalong namula ang pisnge ko sa sinabi niya. Hindi ko nga rin magawang ngumiti sa mga fans na bumabati saamin dahil sa pang-aasar niya saakin ngayon.

She was trying to poke on my nerves right now.

"Freya, you are pretty different today. It's kind of pissing me off and making me go crazy." I muttered under my breath.

She giggled.

"Don't worry, Colleen. You are going to be fine. You came from a stronger line of lunatics."

"I can never win over you!" I grumbled and stomp my feet.

"But hey," she suddenly called. "Tell me, are you bisexual? I know that you two were just acting out but I'm a little bit curious. My gaydar is ringing every time I see you two together."

It was just a whisper but I can feel my nose flaring in so much irritation.

"What? No!"

I hissed, almost like a whisper beside her. And wala rin naman ako na maitatago na sikreto kina Freya at Odin.

They might look and act like they don't care about the people around them, but little did the public knows na daig pa nila ang mga maiingay na marites na tumatambay sa social media kung makasagap ng tsismis!

"What is with everyone mistaking and assuming my gender? Can't you see this load of meat God has decorated on my chest to attract male partners or do I not give off any feminine energy whatsoever?"

For fucks sake! I'm fucking straight as ruler!

Napunta naman agad ang tingin ni Freya sa dibdib ko nang ituro ko 'yon bigla. She snorted and shook her head.