18. pov

For all of my pretty
And all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I am merely sensing things.

Yet I cannot help but become attracted to anything related to you.

And to fuse with them.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Iah Colleen Sinclair Grande

Something soft and warm was touching my lips. I fluttered my eyes open in a half-conscious state while moving my lips mindlessly.

"Colleen ..." she husked and groaned with her flushed cheeks.

A familiar scent and an intentional touch can be felt. It was definitely Indigo who grabbed me by my collar and pursed our lips together. Agad na napakapit ako sa mga balikat niya habang magkadikit pa rin ang mga labi namin dalawa.

It was too sudden. My mind hadn't come back yet. However, even though I tried to push her shoulder away, she would intentionally rub her lips against mine, making me blink my eyes in surprise.

Indigo was kissing me gently and carefully. Napasinghap ako ng bigla nalang niya sipsipin ang dila ko, dahilan para mas lumambitin ako sa leeg niya lalo.

Even if I stayed still, I could smell my own scent from Indigo's every breath. I slowly loosened up and no longer pushed her away, making her climb in me more strongly.

She became bolder and shameless.

Ramdam ko ang mainit na mga kamay niya na humahaplos ngayon sa balakang ko hanggang sa exposed na mga hita ko. Every touch, my hips jolt and I started trembling from the excitement. My whole body down to my core, throbs from the sensation.

Our kiss continued.

Lips gently meeting lips. It felt soft and dizzying. But it was a little vague. It wasn't vivid but like a haze.

"... I want to do it," Indigo said, in a sudden pause while caressing my cheek with the back of her hand.

Her voice was infinitely sweet.

Parehong hinihingal kaming dalawa habang hindi pa rin inaalis ang tingin namin sa isa't isa. I gulped hard and found myself slowly lifting my fingers to caressed her swollen red lips, then sigh.

I almost couldn't breathe.

"I-Indigo..."

This name that I wanted to call to death.

However, I couldn't pronounce her name properly. And if I do, I felt like I was tearing my own heart out to place it in Indigo's hands. My breathing slowed down. It sounds ironic, but it really did.

No matter what I said, my feelings could not be conveyed properly. They were too much, no matter how much I explained.

I gently stroked her soft and warm cheeks making me breathless.

"Indigo."

She raised one corner of her mouth. It was a dazzlingly beautiful smile. It is a beauty that cannot exist in the world. She sparkled so unrealistically beautiful in front of me now.

Indigo pushed my body to the ground, cup my face and reach for my lips again to kissed me hard this time. Pero masyadong mataas ang pride ko sa sarili kaya mabilis na pinagpalit ko yung position namin dalawa.