Change of heart?

When Nathalie left her boss's bathroom about an hour later, she felt a lot better. She was still sore and had trouble walking, because she felt, as if she had just gotten down from a horse after an eight hour ride. She limped into their office and slowly sat down at her desk, groaning as she did.

Gabriel looked up and couldn't hide his smirk, as he himself felt exhausted and his muscles were sore after such a long time without any sexual contact at all. He had a lot of thoughts agonizing him for the last hour and had come to a decision, that Nathalie would most likely welcome.

So he walked over to her now and laid a hand on her shoulder, making her flinch.

He was shocked. Had he really hurt the woman who had been willing to go to her own death for him so badly, that she was scared of him now? Was he starting to become like Emilie? He shook his head vigorously. He adored his wife as he had always done and he would still do everything to please her, even if it meant sacrificing his own and his assistant's life, to get her out of this state. If not for her, he had to do it for Adrien. The boy deserved his mother. At least to him she had been kind and loving. Had she? He wasn't so sure. Yes, his son was sad and mourned for his loss, but he had rather quickly suggested for him and Nathalie to become a thing. Now he tried to talk normally to the anxious woman.

"I'm sorry", he whispered, "I didn't mean to scare you!"

"You just startled me, I was focused on my work and didn't hear you coming!"

He knew she was lying and she knew, that he knew. But Gabriel tried to go with it and make a joke to loosen up the whole damn situation.

"Well, dear, I am pretty sure, you heard me cumming last night. We're alone now, by the way, so if you'd like..."

She tried to make her chair roll away from him, tried to get a little distance between them, but he pulled her back immediately and dragged her to her feet to then place himself in her chair and pulled her down on his lap.

Nathalie groaned again from the pain, she was still experiencing down at her ladyparts.

"That bad?", he asked almost sweetly.

"I'm fine!", she gave back coldly but her voice was shaky.

Gabriel cupped her face firmly.

"Stop lying to me, Nathalie. I can tell, when you're not fine!"

He gently touched her between her legs, making her wince immediately.

"Please Sir, I can't, I....", she begged with pleading eyes.

He just chuckled and moved his hand back to her face, tenderly this time.

"I told you, it's Gabriel, when we're alone!", he scolded to then grin again, "sorry for that, I just couldn't stop myself from teasing you a little! Kiss me!"

"What?"

"Just kiss me, Nathalie. We're all alone in the house right now and I promise you to do nothing you won't ask me for, but I want you to kiss me!"

"B-But w-w-why, S....Gabriel?"

He didn't answer. Instead he started to push her off of his legs, to what she immediately started kissing him.

"Good girl!", he said with a smirk after they parted their lips, "go back upstairs and lie down, take your rest. I'll give you the rest of the day off! I'll join you later!"

"But Si....Gabriel, you told me to go to a doctor, so I...."

He interrupted her with another kiss.

"Oh, I changed my mind about that. In fact, I came to the clue, that people won't suspect me as much, when I officially moved on from my dead wife and started a family with my new one. So don't worry about taking any pills", he kissed her softly again, "better be ready to getting married next week, because that's what we're going to do. Do you understand me?"