Do you know how to contact Ladybug?

"Yes you are!", Nathalie told him with a blissful smile, while she relished in the feeling of Gabriel's hand caressing her belly.

"There is something lying on the floor in my office", Gabriel muttered. I am sure, you have a way, to get into contact with a certain superhero. You will know, what I mean, when you see them. I believe, your classmate, Miss Cesaire, is in close contact with Ladybug and will most likely react immediately. Just don't stare at me like that and do as I told you. I'll explain later!"

The teenager nodded and left the room, but not without hugging his stepmom tightly and pecking her cheek.

"I am so happy for you!", he whispered, then added with a wink, "if my father doesn't treat you the way he should now, that you're pregnant, you tell me, okay?"

Nathalie nodded and kissed him back.

"You've become a good, young man, Adrien. Just try to always stay like this!"

She had tears in her eyes as she told him that. As soon as the boy had left the room, Gabriel pulled her into his arms.

"Why are you crying? I want you to be always happy from now on. Do you understand?", he ordered, slipping back into his old self with that.

He noticed her face and watched her turn away and asked:

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, Sir, see?", she forced a fake smile onto her lips, making him frown.

Then he realized, what he had just done and turned around to stand up and leave the room, before she could even react.

Crying desperately, Nathalie hid her face in the pillow, her body shaking, as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Then she suddenly felt two arms wrap around her and holding her tenderly.

"I am such a moron!", Gabriel whispered. "Could you open your eyes and have a look?"

She did and despite being angry on him, couldn't hide a smile. He was holding a giant stuffed blue peacock, that looked exactly like her kwami in front of her.

"I had this made almost two months ago. An I am so sorry for making you cry once again. When I said, I want you to be happy from now on, I really meant that. It wasn't an order, it was rather a promise, that I would do everything, to make you happy!", he cooed.

Nathalie started crying even harder, as she placed the bird behind her and grabbed his tie to pull him towards her. Her lips were still trembling and her tears tasted salty on his tongue, but he reciprocated her kiss just as savagely, soon hovering above her and sucking on the skin of her neck.

While the obviously hormone controlled woman almost tore the clothes off of him, he opened the buttons of her shirt and kissed his way down between her breast to her stomach, lingering there to place gentle little kisses, until he could hear Nathalie yell:

"Oh please Gabriel, you can do that later, I need you now, so please, I wan to feel you...I...."

He kissed along her skin to her mouth again, to then tease her, by saying:

"So you need me to do what now, my love? This?", he took a firm hold of her breasts, but then caressed her warts very softly, making her start to squirm underneath him.

"Or this?", he asked, and cupped his lips over her right areola, pulling them off to do the same on her left.

"Oh yes", she moaned, arching her back to push her pelvis against his crotch, noticing the beginning erection immediately and started to move along it, while fiddling with the button of his pants, to get them off of him too.