Participants in therapy

A/N: I eventually found the time and muse to finish a chapter!

While Adrien stared down at the lifeless body of his mother, Gabriel very gently and tenderly made love to his wife. Despite her, telling him to not keep her waiting, he took his time and started to kiss from her mouth to her neck, while he kept pushing up her shirt to get access to her lately fast growing breasts, carefully caressing them with his fingertips through the silk of her bra until he freed her completely of the piece of clothes leaving her in her pants an bra.

He gazed down, relishing in her beauty, his fingers already unclasping the hooks on her back, to get rid of the supporting yet interrupting part of her underwear.

"Gabriel, I beg you, don't do this to me. I just want to feel you and cum with you and oh, damn it, I hate those hormones!"

Her mood had quickly changed from being aroused to feeling the urge to cry, because she couldn't believe, that she longed for his touch so very much. The thought of having to endure his teasing any longer made her melt down and Gabriel hugged her in shock, asking:

"What is wrong, my love? What happened? Are you hurting? Just talk to me please!"

He held her taut to his chest, rubbing her back, while she was still crying vigorously.

"It's pathetic. A-a-and it d-d-doesn't make sense a-at all. I s-started crying, b-because, I wanted you t-t-to just take me fast and savagely, but y-you started s-s-slow and I j-just..... can't we just p-p-pick up, where we l-left off? Could you please ignore the whining and the unpredictable mood swings and you...."

She blushed, which made her cry even more and tried to pull back, but Gabriel held her in a firm grasp with one arm, while, without her even noticing, he snaked his free hand between her legs, to rub along the damp fabric of her pants putting a constant pressure to her hypersensitive little nub, hearing his, from hormones and emotions overwhelmed, wife start to sob even louder, yet she still pushed her crotch against his hand, her hips starting to move in rhythmic little circles, pleasuring herself by doing so.

Still crying, she began to moan, her hands desperately reaching for him, for his shirt, to make him take it off.

Trying to fulfill her every urge, he obeyed immediately, stripping himself of all his clothes as he did, to not keep her waiting again and make her cry even more.

Returning to her side, Nathalie pushed him forcefully onto his back, to very quickly straddle him, her pants and underwear already gone, so he could feel her slippery intimates move along his dick, which had softened the moment he heard his beloved woman start to cry and which was now rapidly growing big and hard again.

Nathalie acknowledged this with a soft moan, when she suddenly could feel the glans of his penis glide through her inner folds, with the tip hitting that very stimulating little, like a pea formed and sized spot on the very top of her lady parts.

"Oh fuck yes!", she groaned and pushed herself stronger against the touch, taking his erection into a firm grasp by tensing her buttocks and thighs and due to that closing in her labiae around him.

Hearing his grunts, she bent down, her voice hoarse as she whispered:

"Please, Gabriel, let's make this a quick one, I can't bear to wait any longer, just show me, how fast you can fill that emptiness inside of me, show me how good you are at making me cum!"

Not sure, if he should be shocked or aroused from her vulgar outburst, he laid one hand onto her waist, the other grabbing his staff to guide it into her tight and wet warmth.

"Oh God, Nathalie, you feel better each time we do this, just show me, how you can ride me, my love, show me, how deep you need me and how deep you want me!"