We cannot change the past(?)

After Gabriel had calmed down a little bit, Nathalie carefully questioned him further:

"What else do you remember? You told me, at some point, you started to hurt her too. What....?"

He grabbed a tissue from Nathalie's nightstand and blew his nose, before he answered.

Taking a deep, loud breath, he started to speak again, while he laid his head on his beloved wife's legs, one hand stroking her still flat belly.

"I remember, that there were moments, when I could react and move, but I was just too trained on her needs and the pain, that would come, if I did something wrong, that it took me at least months, before I caught her wrists, while she did that thing........", he swallowed hard, ".....I took a firm hold and rolled her onto her back, pinning her to the bed and started to literally squeeze and twist her breasts. She was screaming in pain, but so had I, so many times before, without her stopping her doing and so I continued, fucking her violently and then I suddenly heard her moan and scream and I couldn't help but get even more aroused by that. I decided to pay her back and without a warning I fucked her into her.....well.....you can imagine. It wasn't a good feeling, she tried to hurt my dick, by squeezing her butt cheeks together tightly, but I just took a hold of them and pulled them open, while I thrusted into her.

I felt pain, by doing so, because, well, I didn't even try to get any fluids or lubricant there, but Emilie? She cummed right underneath me, as I did that and lovestruck as I was, I started to have hope for our future again.

But from this day on, we only tried to hurt the other more than we got hurt. It was becoming more violent every time and while she loved and relished in it, I just tried to get it over with, as fast as I could.

Fuck! What if she started to abuse Adrien, because I always finished in a couple of minutes, so I could go back to my room? Oh Nathalie, is there anything in my life, I did not screw up from the very beginning?"

The young woman placed a hand on his, making him stop moving for a moment, and whispered:

"Please, Gabriel, stop accusing yourself! Get down into the basement and tell her. Yell and scream at her, burn her if necessary. But don't blame yourself for it!", she exclaimed, then thought for a moment, "well, maybe you shouldn't burn her, because, well, that's not legal, but yeah, anyway....."

Gabriel couldn't help it, but laughed over that statement. Nathalie stared at him for a short moment then joined in, both feeling a lot better after they did.

"You're right, my love, maybe I should tell her, even if she can't hear me anymore!"

"That didn't stop you before, when you were sulking in front of that coffin for years, darling!", she mocked him and felt relieved, when she saw him smirk.

Gabriel sat up slowly and turned around to tenderly kiss his wife's lips.

"I will never again let you suffer under my inability to see reality and cope with it!", he promised.

Nathalie gave him a kind stare and kissed him again, then smiled sheepishly, when she asked:

"You said, you had your first sexual intercourse at fifteen, how did that happen, if you had barely any social interactions back then?"

He grinned and relaxed at the thought, starting to tell her one of his good memories for a change:

"Well, despite being very protective of me, my parents, especially my mum, believed in traditions and rituals. That included, lucky me, a six week beach vacation in the summer and a two weeks Christmas vacation in the mountains.