I told Nathalie

After they had exchanged another passionate kiss, Marinette again whispered into her boyfriend's ear:

"I told Nathalie the truth! I think maybe we should inform your dad too, don't you?"

Adrien could feel, that she was trembling, so he hugged her even tighter and then agreed with a tilt of his head and said:

"You're right about that, though I don't want to even imagine, what he will do to your dad, once he finds out the truth!"

"Well, Kitty, I would say, my dad had it coming, don't you?"

"Honestly, Marinette, I totally agree with you!"

It was Gabriel who questioned now:

"What are you two talking about? What did you tell Nathalie? What did your dad do? What happened?"

Nathalie interlinked her fingers with his, before she very quietly hummed:

"Come, darling, let me tell you, when we're alone. There is no need for Marinette, to see you, when you're about to explode!"

"Explode? Why should I do so? What happened? Did he say something stupid again?", the designer interrogated her

"Come, Gabriel, let's talk in private, please!", Nathalie begged him and as he looked at his very pregnant wife, saw how tired she was after the painting and everything, he immediately gave in and said:

"Fine, let's go down into the office then. But I want you to promise me, that you will get some rest afterwards. Meaning, lying down and relax, let me spoil you with a little massage and something delicious to eat, deal?"

She stretched with both hands at the small of her back and a groan:

"Yes, I will do so. I think, that would be actually nice, Gabriel!", Nathalie agreed with her husband, making him furrow his brows.

"Are you sure, you're alright, Nath? You usually don't give in that fast!", he uttered, giving her a concerned glare.

But the pregnant woman just wrapped her arms around his chest and muttered:

"I am fine, really. I am just totally worn out after the painting and lying down sounds utterly nice!", she enthused.

Gabriel nodded and gave her a loving smile.

"Well, maybe we should talk in the bedroom then?"

But the young woman immediately shook her head vigorously.

"It's nothing, we should talk about in a place, that should actually be our retreat. So, let's handle this downstairs, before we go into our room, okay?"

He nodded, but looked rather bewildered as he let her nudge him through the open door and down the stairs. 

The younger couple stayed in the room for a little longer, still in a tight embrace, the girl finally taking a deep breath and saying:

"Come, let's wash out those brushes and all the stuff, that's soaked in paint, so we can continue tomorrow. I really want this room to become special and very beautiful. Not only for the baby, but for Nathalie as well. I somehow feel as if somebody needs to do something, that makes her see, how very special and important she is and has been to all of us!"

She sniffled and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. Then Marinette grabbed all the things with paint on them and placed them in an empty bucket, which had contained the pink colour before, to bring them into the bathroom to wash them.

Adrien followed her close, suggesting:

"Why don't you just pour water over all of it and come with me into our room? I would really love to enjoy some time with my girlfriend being back to her old self and show her with a very sweet cuddle session, how very much I've missed her!"