Crimson Red

Hey guys! Be sure to check out the animation I made up above! I just finished it and it took around 2 days! [I have that free time thanks to COVID ig-] And I made it just to show Arid/ Crimsons designs [Arid has longer hair and a slightly different uniform.] Anyway! Enjoy this part as I have beautiful plans for this one :]

Tord's POV

Today's the day Crimson arrives so we can both plan out attacks. I am a lone wolf but Black Leader is kind of difficult to handle alone and Tom had to make me realize that. It was very easy to tell that Crimson had a grudge on Black and Crimson might know something I don't about Black. I will talk to him. Until then I better get ready for his arrival. I get up and go to the announcement room where control of the intercoms sit. I pick up the device and press the 'microphone' button to turn it on. "Attention all soldiers. Just a quick announcement. Crimson Leader will soon meet his arrival here at the Red Army Military Base to help out on the attack against Black Leader. Please prepare for his landing and treat him with all due respect." I finish with a farewell and turn off the mic, putting the phone-like device back down. I sigh and head back to my office to finish some paperwork before Crimson's arrival. Once I step back into my office there sat Tom in my desk chair. "Really, Thomas?" I say with a slight chuckle. He smiles "Yup. You chair is comfy. I'm not moving" He says crossing one leg over the other. Damn, why is he so hot. I let out another sigh and look back at him "You know I can easily move you, right?" I say with a smug smirk. He closed his eyes and leaned back in the dark red chair. "You won't." I smile at him "Is that a challenge?" He looks and me and huffs "No, Sir." He gets up and pushes me playfully. I sharply turn my head at him as he sprints out the door "I MADE A FUNNY MISTAKE HAHAHA" I smile brightly. Fuck paperwork. I'm catching this little shit. I stretch to give him a 5 second head start then I sprint to go catch him. Sure, this was childish and probably a surprising sight to see for my soldiers but I need some fun in my life. As soon as I catch up to him he mumbles something which I'm gonna assume he said "shit" giving his lip movements. I reach out to him and tackled him. Pinning his arms above his head, stopping him from trying to escape. "I forgot how fast you are" He says slightly pissed off. I just chuckled as soldiers who saw the event laughed as Tom did as well. He then thought for a moment and looked up and my prosthetic arm holding his two arms above his head then back at me "This is a little kinky, Red Leader" He says with a wide grin. I feel my face turn red as I let go "What the hell, To-" Luckily I was cut off by my radio going off "Red Leader. Blue's uniform is done!" Destiny said happily. I sighed and got up, helping Tom up after and we go to the Clothing Ward. As soon as we got there though, Tom froze in his tracks. "I said not to make it to flashy or formal!" He says, scolding the twins. Duke laughed a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck "Well. We thought about this design for hours until we settled on it! We think you can truly pull this off is all." The male sibling let off a nervous smirk and Tom sighed. "Fine, I'll try it on and we can go from there" The siblings perked there head up happily and smiled. This was nice. Afterall, it was something different for these two to make for once. The two hand Tom the uniform and he goes into the dressing room to try it on. I smiled, kind of exited to see Tom in his new uniform instead of his signature outfit. About 5 minutes later Tom walks out and sighs with the new outfit on. "WOAH!" The twins say. Tom blushes at the attention as I smile "It looks great, Blue." I say sincerely. He sighs "I suppose it's not to bad.." He replies. "I guess I'll keep it." He says, obviously rolling his eyes. The twins and I smile as he groans. "You three are suck a pain. Yes, this includes you Red." He scolds. I reply with a small smile then get up after looking at the clock on the twins shared desk "We better go wait for Crimson's plane. He should be here any minute now." I say with a quiet groan. Tom nods in response. "I'll meet you there. Ima put my stuff up real quick." I nod and walk out of the room. Can't wait to get this over with even though I kind of look forward to working with Crimson. He seems nice after all.