Peaceful... Or so we thought.

-Narrator POV -

It was the day of Edd's party. All of the leader's where gonna be there. Even rebellions such as himself.  Tord looked unsure as he put on a red and black suit that was prepared for him by his soldiers. Tom smiled as he patted the taller mans back 

"You look great. Still unsure about the party?" The smaller man in a blue, white, and black suit said. Tord sighed.

"I don't really go places, so I'm just getting cold feet. I'll be fine. Just didn't like the news that it was supposed to be peaceful so I couldn't at least bring a pistol." Tord let out a loud sigh, seeing how he couldn't bring one of his proudly owned guns with. 

Tord's suit was basic but eye catching, The shirt was a bright red as the vest was a midnight black, along with the pants. His tie was a dark, almost blood red and his hair was tied back into a man bun, as Tom thought it would look nice. It made his horn like hair stick out. His shoes where some nice red and black dress shoes.

Tom's suit also stood out. It was nothing like what he would ever wear before. His shirt was a bright blue while his jacket was white and his pants where black as he wore blue and white dress shoes. 

 -Edds POV-

Tom and Tord where the first two to get here so they where changing while me and Matt talked, debating on either to tell only Tom about mine and Matt's newly found relationship or both of them. We eventually decided to tell the both of them, seeing as how Tord wants to become better. I'm already slowly beginning to trust him again but Matt is still unsure. I assured him it would be okay and Tom and Tord finally walked into the room.

I looked at the two in shock "Holy heck! You two look amazing! And this is the work of your soldiers, Tord?!" I said excitedly. Tord rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, the twins in my clothing ward have some talent" Tord said nervously. Matt seemed quite amazed as well. But Tom looked at me in a way he often looks at us. He crossed his arms knowing something was up. 

"Somethin' you two need to tell me?" He said in a monotone voice. 

This is where I got ever so slightly nervous. Matt may have been the tallest in the group but Tord happened to be the most intimidating. He looked down at me calmly, with no emotion and that is what scared me. It's not typical for the man but no one else seemed to be issued by the man is red's gestures. I don't know why, I just have a slight fear of him now.

"Wellll..." I was then cut off by a chuckle coming from the man in red. 

"Finally? Wow." He said as he covers his mouth with his replacement arm. I was rather confused until it hit me that somehow he already figured it out. I looked at him, confusingly. He just continues laughing into the metal hand.

"I didn't think it would take forever for you two to get together! You're facial expressions tell a story, ya know!" He said, with a calm yet happy tone.

Has he really changed? Is this the Tord we knew before? Was he always this friendly or did the bad thoughts of him just consume my feelings towards him? Was I filled to the core with so much revenge that I didn't see the friendly man behind the intimidating mask? Tom looked at Tord and laughed.

"How did you figure that out just by how these two weirdo's expressions looked?!" Tom asked, slight amazement in his tone. Tord shrugged. 

"I have alot of meetings with 'emotionless' weirdo's so in order to find weaknesses I had to learn how to read facial expressions! Just don't tell black that because so far, that's the only way I've figured out how to read him." Tord explained. Though I didn't support Tord, that's smart! I wonder if black leader or any other leader can read him. It would be interesting to see him in a meeting at this point, but I won't let curiosity get the best of me.

Soon the room began to fill up with leaders and rebellions. While Tord distracted himself from the other leaders by talking to me and Tom. 
But whenever Tord spoke, Tom seemed to light up in a way I haven't seen  before. Have I been the only one to notice? Or is everyone just shrugging it off?

Either way, it's obvious. 

Tom has feelings for Tord.

I want to support it but a part of me still wants to shoot Tord right here right now. It's difficult but he is my friend. 

"Edd? You okay?" I panic as Tord tilts his head in curiousity. 

"U-uh! Yeah! All good here! Just thinking is all." I awnser, almost immediately. Tord just stares for a moment before shrugging.

-Tord POV-

I shrug at Edd before building up the courage to turn my head to look at the other leaders in the room. The event has started and Crimson isn't here? Odd. I wonder if something happened. I suppose I can just text him later when we head back to base.

"Hey, Commie. Lets go grab a drink and find somewhere to sit. I'm bored." My second in command speaks up as he grabs my prosthetic hand. I let out a sigh as I let him lead me around. After we grab a drink and sit down at a two people corner table I hear a text message notification from my phone. I take it out of my pocket and look for a slight moment. It was from Crimson.

'Hey, Red. Sorry to disappoint you but something severe came up so I wasn't able to make it'
I was quite surprised to see he explained why he wasn't able to come to this little party Edd hosted. 

A part of me was slightly worried, another part of me just wanted to shrug it off. I let out yet another sigh as I look at Tom, which was sitting infront of me. 

"Everything okay?" He asks worryingly. I simply just slide my phone over to him as he picks it up and reads the message. His worry's seemed to have deepen. 

"Oh no. I hope he's okay. I hope that they're okay.." Tom hands the device back as I begin typing. 

"Might as well check. From what I've learned, Crimson wouldn't skip leader events without reason." As soon as I send my message it was immediately marked as read and Crimson instantly sent a message back. 

'Gris is on there death bed. They where shot by a spy. Not sure if they can be saved but my medical ward is trying. Either way, even if I grief I suppose the show must go on.' The message read. 

At this point I felt bad at I look back up at Tom. "Gris is severely injured. Shot by a spy."
Tom frowned 

"Do you know if they will be okay?!" I just look down "As far as I have heard, probably won't make it."

Yet another cliff hanger because I spent two days writing this and got lazy. Either way I had to add some angst since we haven't had enough of it yet [And I have to get rid of Gris]. Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed this part as I finally figured out how the fuck to actually write. Anyway, see you guys soon!

Insta: reddative
YouTube: Reddative