Reunion Party

Tord's POV

Crimson and I where really just fooling around today, almost forgetting that we where going to war soon. We where really just stuck in conversation for awhile until Tom walked in with a report. "Hey, Red. So uhhhhh.. I have a questionnnnn." I froze for a moment "Oh no. What is it Blue?" I replied. He put his hands behind his back nervously. "Well... Edd's hosting a party and even though he hates your guts he wants every leader to be there. Sooooo-" I cut him off with a loud sigh. "So he wants you to ask me if I'll attend this year knowing I'm going to war soon?" He smiles "Yup.-" I raise my hand "I'm not going." He crosses his arms and walked over, slamming papers on my desk and walks behind me putting his hands on my shoulders. "Yes. You are. You need a break anyways. You know just as well as I do that I lose my patients. You can cancel the war and go or you can sit here and stress yourself out and have me forcing you not to go to war ANYWAYS. You can pick yourself." I force to keep a monotone expression, and let out a groan. "fine. FINE I'll go. Gods you've always been a pain in my ass. This reminds me of highschool I swear." Tom smiles brightly and pulls out his phone. "Great! I'll tell Edd!" 
As Tom walks out of the room Crimson looks at me "Edd? As in the Green Rebellion Leader?" The man asks. "Yeah. Me, Blue, Edd, and Matt where all a friend group back in the day. Then I decided to be a fool one day and not only hurt myself severely both physically and mentally but as I did for the three of them. I hold no grudge against them but the only one who has forgiven me is well.. Blue." Crimson nods, understanding. "Tom really wasn't letting you out of this one was he?" He laughed softly at the sight he just witnessed. I chuckle. "Yeah it's often that he does this.-" Tom walked back in, putting his phone on my desk. It was on speaker and I pinch the bridge of my nose with a soft smile. "Yes you green cola addict?" from the other side of the phone he began to speak. "Depending on how you act at this party, maybe I will end up forgiving you, Tord! Besides. We have all messed up in life. Just make sure your not more than 5 minutes late knowing you have a habit of being an hour late. The other leaders would get pretty mad at the wait and I don't want to deal with that to be completely honest! I'm glad your attending this year though!" I sigh "Edd, you better consider yourself a lucky man, I wouldn't call myself a busy man for no reason you know" Edd laughed over the phone. "And as always. I will forever find a way to waste your time!" I rolled my good eye "Of course, Edd." I smile at Edd's naturally exited aura. It was always comforting to the friend group after all. Even more so when Matt was around. "Anyways! Gotta go! I can't wait to see you all there!" and then he hangs up. 
I groan loudly "Tom, sometimes I really fucking hate you." Tom smiled "Nah, I highly doubt that" He walks out with a cheeky smile as I stand up "Feel free to stay for a little while Crimson. I truly didn't intend to waste your time" I said, sanding up and stretching. He lifts up his mask and put his hand up with a soft smile "It's quite alright! I actually got an invitation to so I might as well go as well I suppose. Party's aren't my thing but I truly have nothing better to do. Besides, I should head back to base pretty soon anyways. I do have waiting soldiers!" I'm truly shocked to find a leader who show's kindness towards me. It's not everyday that it's a thing after all. I nod, understanding the whole ordeal. I nod and walk out of my office as he pulls out his phone and go to the clothing ward. This was sudden so I sort of have to talk to the twins.. They should get exited about this considering I don't leave base hardly unless it's for something 'important'. Oh well.

.

.

.

LOL CLIFF HANGER LOSERS! Anyway's, sorry I haven't been writing as often as I should! I have upcoming projects for my YouTube that I'm currently working on so it takes up alot of my time! Hope you all understand! I will write a few parts soon! I promise :]
YouTube: Reddative
Instagram: reddative
Tiktok: -insert at sign- reddskulllkiller /
Reddative

Question for my reader's!: Should I make some Eddsworld Animation's? Comment if I should! If not that's okay :]