Meeting my Love.

Tord's POV

2 Days passed quickly. I landed yesterday and I woke up this morning at 12:00 on the dot. Luckily I had about an hour to waste so I had decided to go to a coffee shop. I wasn't wearing my usual outfit so that I don't attract much attention. This place, Birmingham, happens to be peaceful. Teenage girls walking and giggling, Kids running from there parents as they run to catch them in such a playful manner, just an overall nice place. People here are nice and happy.
I went up to order my coffee, I hadn't been to a coffee shop in awhile. I believe the last time I was at  a coffee shop when about 15 to 16 years ago. God, I'm getting old. 
I order a White Chocolate Vanilla coffee and sat at the high bar. The aroma in here was nice and overall a nice place for people to hang out. The server's where nice as well. I smile while looking out one of the many window's, watching as college student's walk past, chatting with there friends and people who are just walking to work on there phone. It was nice to be out of base for once, It really was.

The server walked up and handed me my coffee with a calm smile on her face. She was sweet, so I figured that I will definitely tip her. Once she handed it to me she smiled happily "Enjoy your Coffee, sir!" as she walks to one of the other servers and chats with them. I sip my coffee, there wasn't many people in here, just about 5 or 6 getting there morning coffee before they go to work or school or even just to start the day right. 

I continue to drink my coffee until a young man walked in, red hair, black shirt, and grey ripped jeans. His right eye had an eye catching, crystal blue, while the other one was silver and slightly lighter than my own eye color. He had a few piercing's, just enough to give him a little confidence. He sat 2 stools down from me and ordered a Strawberry Frappuccino with 2 shots of expresso. The server nodded and replied "It will be right out, sir!" and walked away to go give this ticket with his order on it to the barista. I suppose he saw me starring, and looked back at me. He smiled "Hallo" He said with a calm and tired smile. I jumped and realized that he was speaking Norwegian. "Kjenner du engelsk? (Do you know english?)" I said, slightly tilting my head. I guess it makes sense as of why he pointed at the menu to show what he wanted. I'm guessing he understood English but didn't quite comprehend how to speak it. He looked down and sighed "Selv om jeg studerer det, er det vanskelig å snakke. Jeg kan veldig få ord. (Though I study it, it's hard to speak. I know very few words." He replied. I nodded "Som hva da? (Like what?" He looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck "I guess I can speak small sentences like this..." He replied. Having to think about everything he was saying "Hey thats way better than I could do in highschool" I said, jokingly.  The server came over with his Strawberry frap "Enjoy!" He nodded "T-thank you, Miss." And he pulled out his phone, which happened to be ringing. He put it up to his ear and smiled "Ja, Min kjær?" He said. From there I got up and payed, tipping the server 30 dollars. I can tell that made her day. The red-headed male waved at me, lipping "See you around" and I waved and nodded. I walked out and checked my watch. It was 1:24pm. I went to the spot Tom wanted to meet up and waited. But there is one thing I know about that dude...

He knew exactly who I am.

                            Tom's POV

I looked at the clock on my hotel after getting dressed. I was wearing a blue, pullover light jacket. a white, sleeveless turtleneck sweater, and a pear of black jeans. Honestly, when I last visited Birmingham, I was lazy and pulled over my hoodie and some grey sweatpants. But I was in a rather good mood. When the time is right, I will tell that stupid commie my feelings. I'd be lying if I said I have always hated the idiot. But everyone can change. Even Tord. It was now 1:24 and its about a five minute walk to the spot we are meeting at. So I had time. I took my blue, checkered landyard which had my key to the hotel room and a few decorations such has pins and badges on it. Once I put it around my neck, it put the outfit together. I was feeling rather nice and comfortable in this outfit. I began walking to the spot. Once I got there, I looked up and saw Tord and smiled. "Hey, Commie." I say sarcastically. The taller man looked at me and smiled. "What's up, Jehovah." Tord was wearing something I would never imagine that he would wear. But I've got to admit. He pulled it off.
He was wearing a black t-shirt with a flannel, along with a pear of dark grey jeans and red converse. He is so hot- UGHHH SHUT UP TOM! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP! I shook my head and slapped me cheeks. The norwegian man looked at me. "You ok, Tom?" He says laughing a bit. I sighed. "I'm fine, asshole.." I feel a slight blush come across my cheeks. Why do I feel this way towards him? I mean it was he same feeling when he sent the letter but the feeling is even worse right now as I'm standing right next to him. I turn on my heels and look as him over my shoulder. "Follow me." I say bluntly. I began walking slowly until he got next to me and walked at his pace. As an Army Leader, I know he has a habit of walking fast but I haven't been drinking yet so I was able to keep up rather easily, guiding him to a park. It was empty, surprisingly enough and I non-consciously grabbed his hand and guided him to a bench sitting down, Tord sitting next to me.
"So, anything interesting happen as of late?" I asked, starting a conversation. He shrugged in response. "Not really. I've been helping train new soldiers after the war with orange. I had a little bit of paperwork but not much. I finished it yesterday morning before my flight here. But I do have a meeting with Black Leader" The leader responded. I looked at him. "Blacks a fucking asshole. Worse than you." I say jokingly. He laughed "I know right. I'm waiting for the day I end his life though. He pisses me off and yellow is just a nuecents  who isn't even good at his job." The man dressed in red said. I was nice having a conversation with him without fighting. I nod in agreement "fair enough" I say with a thoughtful expression. He had a point. I then thought to myself. 'Tord is trying to do something good for the world.. He doesn't want to hurt people' i hummed 'But I suppose he see's his army have family so if he sees one hurt, he will kill.' I smile and look at Tord. "What are you doing?" I asked. The leader was looking at his phone and sighed "There seems to be a new leader around. When I say new I mean has had an army for years and no one knew." Tord said in shock. He then showed a picture of the leader. 

"Crimson Leader is there name."

(HOLY MUFFINS ON A TELESCOPE! 1312 WORDS!!!)