Just a few words.

This story will be all over the place until the war has ended which I might skip. OR during the war I will take over Patryk's and Paul's view of the story. Crimson really shouldn't have a important part of the story and soon enough it will be back to Tom and Tord's little weird love story. I have a good idea on how to do this but I'm pressuring myself to keep writing every 3 days or less which is causing me to lose ideas and motivation. This is partly my fault, yes. But this is honestly the most views I've ever had on any of my story's which I have now deleted but that's not the point. I might take a break and animate or continue writing. Anyway's. I figured I would go ahead and tell you what the story title means.
This is a story mostly based on tomtord but also a story mained around Tord. Crimson might now make many appearances after this part of the story but later on Tord doesn't feel good enough. He think's about his past and the only thing running through his mind is "I TRIED to be a good friend. I TRIED to hide my feelings. I. TRIED." but this might happen later on in the story. Tord will still be the cocky fellow norwegian he was cannonly made out to be. Just not as much of a dick towards Tom. Anyways that's all.