Crush struggles

Tom's POV

I payed attention to the meeting, writing down neat but fast notes, Tord tapping his finger on the table to que what to write down. But while paying attention to everything else, I payed more attention to Tord, his posture, his expression, I noticed how even in meetings, his actions towards anyone doesn't change. If he genuinely likes you, he will sit down and have a conversation with you. If he dislikes you, he will pay attention but he won't speak to keep from saying anything dumb. I lightly blush after glancing at him. He had his legs crossed and rested his head on his left palm. He let out a big but silent sigh, looking over his shoulder at me with an 'i fucking hate this' look. I kept myself from laughing as he grinned and looked back over, going back to his monotone expression. It being completely fake this time. I looked down and silently giggled. I noticed black leader glance at me and Tord a few times. I thought nothing of it of course.

Black leader shook his head. "Thats all for this meeting." and then he looked at me "Aren't you from the rebellion against this Norwegian bastard?" I looked at Black leader after handing my notes to Tord "No, my friends are. I didn't really have much to do with it. I woke up, read reports, and layed in my bed all day. Sometimes having some paperwork." I responded, straight faced. He nodded and turned back at the board at the front of the room "Good, I didn't wanna be wrong about calling you Blue Leader. Besides. You must've done something to earn that title." I froze mid footstep, looking at Tords mechanical arm and sighing "Yeah, I did. But it was in the past." I turned on my heels to follow Tord out the door, to be interrupted once again. "You almost killed Red Leader didn't you? Why are you working with him now?" I ignored him until Tord turned around, pulling me behind him. "That is none of your business, Black. What the fuck do you want from Blue?" He said, keeping my personal name covered. Crimsons second in command walked over to me and qued me to follow them. I slid my finger across Tord's back to tell him I'm going with the stranger and he nodded. He would have stopped me if he thought I would get hurt. I followed them out the door and behind the building, hoping Tord wouldn't kill the russian man.

We walked to the back of the building and the unknown person pulled out a lavender and red marble flask. "Is Red scary to be around?" The person said before taking a swig. I shurgged "It really all depends on if you do something to provoke him. Besides that he's actually pretty nice to be around. Me and him used to have fist fights alot. We would both end up in the hospital afterwards and pretend like nothing happened. Which it happened often." I chuckled at the memories of me and the taller man in the red hoodie get in severe fights, laughing it off afterwards. "I see. Tell me. What happened to his arm and face? It looked like something severe happened." They offered me a swig. It wasn't my favorite drink but Tord kind of took away my Smirnoff so liquor was liquor at this point. I took a big swig and passed it back, smiling at the burn. I then look at the ground and sighed "I did that. After he tried to kill my friends. Of course, I feel as if he wasn't in the right mental place at the time." I frowned, remembering Tords two trusted soldiers, Paul and Pat, running towards him after exiting the car. Pat on the verge of tears while Paul bandaged Tord's right arm. After a bit, I learned that the two are his adoptive parents. "Thats not a pretty memory. " I continues. The person looked at me, I glanced at there name tag . 'Gris' is there name which I'm pretty sure that means Grey in French. "Red seems to really like you, Blue Leader" I chuckled at the remark "Just call me Blue," I smiled and looked away "And I like him alot as well" I quietly said. They looked at me in curiosity. I flinched and giggled nervously "Nothing, don't mind me-" I was interrupted by a familiar voice from afar. I looked at them "I gotta get going. I hear To- *I clear my throat* Red. Thanks for the drink, Gris!" I then wave and sprint over to Tord and stopped infront of the man smoking a cigar, crossing my arms. The man in Red chuckled "Don't worry, I didn't kill him yet." The man in red said. I sighed in relief. "Good! I would have beat your ass if you had.'" I responded playfully. The man just rolled his eyes. I look at the man next to him "Gris is behind the building, if you need them." I say calmly. The man nodded "Takke" With that he walked away after waving at Tord. 

           Tord's POV

I wave back at Crimson and looked at Tom. "You look exhausted, Witness" I said playfully.
Tom shrugged "That stupid leaders voice is annoying to listen to." I said, honesty filling his voice. I laughed "I know right? Our plane should be here soon. I have never missed my desk back at base so much" I said with a small laugh in my voice. Tom chuckled at me. "I miss the bed." I rolled my eyes at the shorter mans remark "Of course you do, kjear" I smiled. Tom stood next to me and rubbed his eyes and blinking a few times. "You okay?" I say with a slightly concerned tone. He nodded "Yeah, sometimes my vision goes blurry but its easy to fix for now" I frown at him. If only he knew..

Our plane arrived and we got on. Next thing we knew. We got headed back to base.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO TIRED ITS 2:57AM [EST] AND I STAYED UP WRITING. TOOK ME TWO HOURS PEOPLE. I DO THIS FOR YOU LMAO.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this part of the story!

-1045 words- :]