Maddie And Alistair

Maddistair:
( I think I spelled that right)

____________________________________

Raven looked around for her best friend forever after.

The school decided to have a camping trip and she and Maddie decided to sign up.

But ever since they got here, Maddie has been hanging out with Alistair Wonderland!

Not that Raven was mad. Ok she was a little mad. Not crazy mad, angry mad.

But she couldn't help but be happy for Maddie, but also a little protective, in a sister-kind of way.

Raven knew about Maddie's crush on Alistair, just as she knew about Raven's crush on Dexter, and after he told them that Alistair and Bunny Blanc had broken up, Maddie had her hopes as high as Grimm's Peak.

Ever since then, Maddie has hung out with Alistair, a lot. According to her , she was just being there for him after the cause of his breakup.

Raven scoffed. "Yeah right. " She muttered.
"Now, where did they go this time? "

Raven looked around to see couples in the clearing of the woods, cuddling under beneath the stars.

That's when she saw Maddie and Alistair together, holding hands and cuddling.

Raven groaned.

"I need to figure out what they're talking about..but how? I can't go in there..alone. I'd look like a loser. Even Apple wouldn't go there alone. "

She looked around and grabbed a random boy from behind her.

"You....Dex! Hey! Dexter! Want to hang with me under the stars? Over by the clearing? With other people where it's bound to be romantic?!"

Dexter looked at her like she was crazy. "Raven?! Ugh..sure!"

Raven grabbed his hand and dragged him across the clearing to a couple of feet where the wonderlanderous couple were.

"Ugh...Raven..what exactly are you doing?" Dexter asked.

Raven then out a finger to Dexter's lips. "Shhhh...How about we just lay down, and cuddle k?" She muttered in a flirty tone.

Dexter blushed. "Ok."

As they laid down, Raven turned to face Dexter. "Ok...can I tell you something?"

Dexter nods.

"I am just worried about my best friend dating someone who just got out of a relationship. It sounds a bit suspicious. And I don't want her to get hurt. And I want to make sure he's good enough for my Maddie. "

Dexter smiled. "That's so sweet Raven. But I've only talked to Alistair for three weeks but he's a freaking open book. He told the boys everything about him and apparently Bunny is the one who broke up with him, cause he had a crush on Maddie."

"Oh."

"Yea..."

"Well then."

"Raven! My BFFA Hey!"

Raven looked up to see Maddie with Alistair, holding hand, both of then eagerly smiling.

"Maddie...Hey! What's Up?" Raven said casually.

"Guess what?? Alistair and I are going out now!"

Raven got up and hugged Maddie.

"Really?! That's great! I am so happy for you Mads!"

Then she turned to Alistair and her smile turned into a frown and her face got serious and intimidating.

"Listen here," Raven said in a deep, scary, yet feminine voice, "If I find out you hurt Maddie in any shape or form, I will hunt you down, and make sure you regret it."

Alistair nodded in fear. "Yea, Yea, I will I promise! I really care about Maddie! She's so sweet, and kind and so crazy and mad and cute! I truly care about her!"

Maddie blushed and with a "Oh Alistair!", She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Raven gave him a small smile. "Ok. You two crazy kids go have fun now! "

Maddie giggled and took Alistair's arm. "Come on! I know the perfect place to skip hot dogs!"

As they ran off, Raven heard the Son of Alice say, "I love this crazy chick."

Dexter got up. "Well, I guess I better get going.."

Raven turned around. "Who says you have to go anywhere?"

__________________________________

Author's Note:
I hope whoever requested the Maddie and Alistair Oneshot also likes Rexter...
What's wrong with me man?!
Well, I was going to write a horrible poem for these two, but then this idea got into my head instead.
But i hope you liked this chapter either way.
And remember that if you want to see a certain ship, whether I already made a chapter about then or not, then leave it in the comments!
Until next time! :)