Darling & Chase

So..this ship is new, and you had to watch Way Too Wonderland in order for you to know who Chase is... so there isn't a official ship name for it, but I like to call it Chasling:

_________________________________

His sword fell and the battle was over.

She held a sword at his throat, that if she would to kill him, She would be showing no mercy.

But this was no real battle.

She smirked. "I win."

He smirked back. "Cheater."

She let him go and he rubbed his neck.

"You are worthy opponent Ms.Charming."

She smiled. "As are you Mr.Redford."

He chuckled. "I have to say Darling, when I found out you were a girl under that White Knight costume, I had to say I was shocked."

"Why? Because I am girl? "She said defensively.

He laughed. "No! Of course not. While here, in Ever After, girls don't seem-"

"-more like aren't allowed too." Darling murmured.

"-to fight, in Wonderland...things are much different."

"Yea I can tell."

"Well, everyone can fight. From boys to girls, to mice and even chairs!"

Darling laughed. Oh Chase and his Wonderlandian humor. Possibly. That chair thing could've been true.

"That's kinda why I like Wonderland. "Darling said and fiddled with her sword. "Things are different there. I like it there. Much better than here."

Chase scoffed. "That is true! But I would like to live in a castle like this."

Then he pointed the around the Charming Castle training room where they were currently training.

"Not with my family you don't." Darling said. " I love them and all...They can be a pain sometimes. Especially my parents."

"Aren't all parents?" Chase asked

Darling giggled. "Oh Chase..."

Then a loud ring! went off.

Darling gasped and ran to a bench and took out her MirrorPad.

"Oh no!" Darling said anxiously. "Dinner starts in 20 minutes! We got to go before then or you'll have to stay for dinner!"

Chase raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that customary for a guest to stay for dinner here?"

Darling nodded. "Yea but...my parents are still a...tinsie bit still upset about whole, "We can choose what we want to do with our destinies from now on" thing that Raven did, and the fact that I decided to become a Rebel and do my own thing...and the fact that my brother is dating the very girl who cause that...it might not be a good idea...oh and my brothers are overprotective and might scare you off and I really like having you for a friend..."

"Oh...just a friend?" Chase said with mock sadness.

"Do you...want to be more than friends?" Darling asked, and suddenly began blushing.

"Maybe..."

"Well. Ok. Then I guess you better get ready for dinner."

"Wait what?"

___________________________________

Author's Note:
Meh. Again, this ship is New, still trying to work it out.
Laziness has taken over me. But I had overcome it! But then school came...ugh. Took up a lot of my time, and so I've been really tired lately. But I promise to be more active. Really. I am trying.