Hopper and Briar

Bropper:

______________________________________

Briar did not imagine how today was going to turn out.

But she knew it wouldn't turn out like this.

She was walking along the Enchanted Forest with Hopper, just talking and enjoying the scenery when she decided to hold Hopper's hand.

He had freaked out (But in a good way) and zapped into a frog, to which Briar was now holding.

She (for some strange reason) got scared and had thrown him across into a pond filled with a bunch of other frogs.

Briar had ran to find Hopper, before he got hurt, even if it meant she had to kiss a million, non-human frogs. Gross.

She had heard Hopper's deep, poetic voice, and was about to pick him up when a snake had suddenly shown up and ate Hopper!

Briar was now standing at the edge of the pond, realizing that Hopper was now gone.

Briar had began to softly cry.

"This is bad. Fairy bad. He's gone!" Briar exclaimed and sobbed and buried her face in her hands.

Briar then felt a slimy thing touch her arm.

"Do not cry my fair, beautiful Beauty by thy name of Briar. For what had happened that caused you to weep in such a dramatic way?"

Briar removed her hands and saw Hopper, in his frog form, with a worried look.

"Hopper!" Briar exclaimed happliy and immediately grabbed him and gave him a big kiss, on the lips.

As Hopper turned back to his human form, they continued to kiss.

But as they kissed Briar realized that she had actually cried thinking that Hopper was dead.

Briar immediately stopped the kiss, and slapped Hopper across the face angrily.

"Hopper!" She exclaimed angrily. "I can't believe you scared me like that! Ugh!"

Briar had gotten up and stormed off, leaving a confused but blushing Hopper.

_________________________________________

Author's Note:
Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating! I've been busy, and haven't had good ideas for some of the requests I have.
But I'll get to them eventually!
But don't worry, you won't have to wait too long. I promise.
Until next time!