Sparrow And Duchess

Swan Thief:

____________________________________

Duchess Swan was having a horrible week.

First on Monday, She had overslept and missed her first period class.

On Tuesday, she had a test in first period and unfortunately, she didn't pass.

On Wednesday, she stepped into a mud puddle and ruined her new designer dancing shoes!

On Thursday, she went to the movies, in hopes to have a good time but instead heard Raven Queen and Dexter Charming suck each other's face for a whole hour.

On Friday, She ended up having a bad hair day!

And on Saturday, she stayed home, hoping to watch some shows online But then ended up hearing Daring Charming and Lizzie Hearts sucking face all day!

Today was Sunday, and every Sunday, she went to the lake, her lake, her very special lake, to dance and just be...relaxed.

But then, it had to rain!

So instead She went to the only other place she knew she wouldn't be bothered by people.

Sparrow Hood's dorm room.

Luckily for her, he was alone.

Why Sparrow Hood? Well, he was honestly, one of the only friends she had.

Well, technically, he was her boyfriend. Her secret boyfriend.

Not that she was afraid of getting in trouble or anything, She just prefere it that way.

Why let people know?

He knows it, she knows it.

She likes it this way.

So now, she was watching Sparrow, instead of playing his guitar, as he usually does, play on his phone.

But no matter how much she got closer and twirled her hair ,and batted her eyelashes, he wouldn't pay attention!

Sparrow Hood, on the other hand, was enjoying this peaceful day after a long hard week of...well, being Sparrrow.

Having to sing all the time really hurt his voice sometimes.

And having to deal with school was even a more pain.

But now, it was Sunday, he didn't have school, his roommates weren't around, and he got to spend it with his girlfriend, Duchess Swan.

Well, secret girlfriend.

She had prefered that they keep their relationship on the down low, cause who needs to know?

Sparrow Hood's got a girlfriend, he wants the world to know.

Honestly, he had hated it this way, But not that he would ever tell her that.

Well, he did, once, at the Spring UnSprung Festival, and it ended up in them fighting and breaking up.

But the next day, after a lot of thought, and watching her flirt with the blond boy from Wonderland, he couldn't really see himself without her.

Truth be told, he really didn't hang out with other people.

They just couldn't compare to his awesomeness.

But for right now, he was enjoying this cool video game he bought on his phone, while his girlfriend, well, is doing, well he wasn't paying attention but she was there.

Duchess began to tap his shoulder.

"Sparrow."

He didn't reply.

"Sparrow."

Still no reply came.

"Sparrrow!"

Sparrow, while still looking down at his phone replied.

"What babe what?"

"Want to have some fun?"

"What? Babe, you talking about some serious biz right now."

"No! Not that kind of fun. Like going out or something. Making out! Watching a movie together! Something!"

"Nah, not in the mood. Maybe later?"

Duchess groaned.

She had to get him off of that phone.

That's when she got an idea.

"I'll be right back." She said and quickly left the room.

_______________________________________

After Duchess came back, She noticed a very angry Sparrow Hood.

"Babe! Can you believe this?! The WiFi suddenly went all bonkers And stopped working! How the heck am I supposed to play my game?!"

Duchess had a mischievous smile on her face.

"It's a good thing I know where the school WiFi system is...hehe"

"Well, we could watch a movie here together instead..." She suggested.

Sparrow's shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Fine. Since there's nothing else to do." Sparrow said.

_________________________________________

During the movie, Duchess was leaning against Sparrow's chest, and Sparrow had fallen asleep.

Duchess snuggled against him, and listened to his heartbeat.

"Now this is everyday should be." She murmured and eventually fell asleep as well.

__________________________________________
Author's Note:
Thanks for 1.14K reads!
Also, Happy Easter!
Well, mine isn't really Happy ,it actually really sucks, but I hope you all have a happy day. ^-^